Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Network DVD and Blu-ray Release Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/12501-network-dvd-blu-ray-release-thread.html)

gag 30th September 2020 08:37 PM

Just bought

Catacombs
Revenge
Link
Baby love

Never seen any of them.

Demdike@Cult Labs 30th September 2020 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 636493)
Just bought

Catacombs
Revenge
Link
Baby love

Never seen any of them.

Some classic viewing there, gag. :clap:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 1st October 2020 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 636493)
Just bought

Catacombs
Revenge
Link
Baby love

Never seen any of them.

They are all very good films which I enjoyed watching. I hope you like them, gag.

Baby Love is occasionally uncomfortable viewing because Linda Hayden was only 15 when it was made, making her a very young seductress.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 1st October 2020 07:35 PM

Baby Love is good for insomnia....

Demdike@Cult Labs 6th October 2020 05:44 PM

Awesome news. Orson Welles Great Mysteries: Volume 2

The legendary Orson Welles hosts thirteen mysterious tales from this much sought-after anthology series.

Showcasing a haunting theme by John Barry, these macabre – often supernatural – dramas feature an astonishing array of talent, including Victor Buono, Ian Bannen, Hugh Griffith, Joan Collins, Anton Rodgers, Dean Stockwell, Joss Ackland, Carol Lynley, Francesca Annis, Alec McCowen, Anna Massey, Richard Johnson, Hannah Gordon, Claire Bloom, Patrick Macnee and Charles Gray.

The episodes featured on this set – including classic tales from Margery Allingham, Dorothy L. Sayers, Stanley Ellin and W. Somerset Maugham – are:

Money to Burn
Battle of Wits
Come Into My Parlour
Farewell to the Faulkners
The Inspiration of Mr Budd
The Dinner Party
Unseen Alibi
Death of an Old-Fashioned Girl
A Point of Law
Where There's a Will
The Power of Fear
Ice Storm
A Time to Remember

October 26th Dvd only, Rob.

Rob4 6th October 2020 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 637015)
Awesome news. Orson Welles Great Mysteries: Volume 2

The legendary Orson Welles hosts thirteen mysterious tales from this much sought-after anthology series.

Showcasing a haunting theme by John Barry, these macabre – often supernatural – dramas feature an astonishing array of talent, including Victor Buono, Ian Bannen, Hugh Griffith, Joan Collins, Anton Rodgers, Dean Stockwell, Joss Ackland, Carol Lynley, Francesca Annis, Alec McCowen, Anna Massey, Richard Johnson, Hannah Gordon, Claire Bloom, Patrick Macnee and Charles Gray.

The episodes featured on this set – including classic tales from Margery Allingham, Dorothy L. Sayers, Stanley Ellin and W. Somerset Maugham – are:

Money to Burn
Battle of Wits
Come Into My Parlour
Farewell to the Faulkners
The Inspiration of Mr Budd
The Dinner Party
Unseen Alibi
Death of an Old-Fashioned Girl
A Point of Law
Where There's a Will
The Power of Fear
Ice Storm
A Time to Remember

October 26th Dvd only, Rob.

It's ok, I'm more pragmatic for TV shows. A lot were shot on a combo of video and film so the format is debatable. This is great news :clap:

Demdike@Cult Labs 6th October 2020 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob4 (Post 637029)
It's ok, I'm more pragmatic for TV shows. A lot were shot on a combo of video and film so the format is debatable. This is great news :clap:

I only watched half the last set last Christmas time so i'd have some for this December but now i can crack on with the others cos i can watch this new set this Christmas. :nod: :cool:

Rob4 6th October 2020 09:12 PM

I probs won't get it till it drops in price. I'm in no hurry as my backlog of TV series is a mile long :lol:

Rob4 14th October 2020 02:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
NETWORK HALLOWEEN SALE

Use the discount code HORROR2020 to receive 25% off a range of horror titles* until 4pm, Saturday 31st October.

*The following titles are included in this offer: Hammer House of Horror: The Complete Series, Orson Welles Great Mysteries: Volume 1, Countess Dracula, Night Has Eyes (The), Medusa Touch (The), Monster Club (The), Uncanny (The), Armchair Thriller: The Complete Series, Beasts: The Complete Series, Casting the Runes, Chiller: The Complete Series, Death Line, Dream Home, Escape Into Night: The Complete Series, Ghoul (The), Hands of the Ripper, Miss Leslie’s Dolls, Monster (The), Mystery and Imagination, Quatermass: The Complete Series, We Go On, Witch in the Window (The), Deliver Us (Liberami), Cat Girl, Headless Ghost (The), Horrors of the Black Museum, House in Nightmare Park (The), House of Darkness, Link, Nightcomers (The)

https://networkonair.com/features/20...screen-chills/

Demdike@Cult Labs 20th November 2020 09:47 PM

Network November sale - 338 products

https://networkonair.com/200-november-sale

Some good bargains to be found, but not too many movies unfortunately.