Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Network DVD and Blu-ray Release Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/12501-network-dvd-blu-ray-release-thread.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 2nd December 2017 03:38 PM

2 Attachment(s)
My four purchases from last weekend's sale.

Nostalgic 2nd December 2017 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 558696)
I think I'm going to pass this time. There's loads of stuff I want, but I just can't justify it at the moment, it's an expensive time of the year. Less than an hour to change my mind, but I don't think I will. I have added a few more titles to what I intend to eventually get. 'Do You Know This Voice?' being one of them, along with the many mentioned above. Hopefully they'll have a sale in the new year when I'm slightly more flush, but presents and Black Friday have done my little plastic card in sadly.

I still have two sales worth sitting unwatched too. My watch pile has literally taken over a whole shelving unit. Need to blitz through them and curve the spending.

My to watch pile is huge, trying to go through the extras on them as i dont really want to buy a mega special edition, watch just the movie then put it in the loft, defeats the purpose of getting said edition. I probably have about 50 titles i want to watch, but stupidly just keep adding!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 5th December 2017 04:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I received a script for "The Mark of Satan" which was part of the exclusive Network Hammer House of Horror set. It's a thick and sturdy publication, something which has a 'quality' look and feel – I hope these photos do it some justice.

Crimson Blade 5th December 2017 04:48 PM

I keep meaning to pick up ASSAULT starring Suzy Kendall. Is this in widescreen?

SilverSurfer 5th December 2017 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimson Blade (Post 559519)
I keep meaning to pick up ASSAULT starring Suzy Kendall. Is this in widescreen?

DVD OAR: 16:9 - 1.75:1

Plus An episode of Tales of the Unexpected – There’s One Born Every Minute featuring Frank Finlay
Image gallery
Theatrical trailer

Mojo 5th December 2017 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 559509)
I received a script for "The Mark of Satan" which was part of the exclusive Network Hammer House of Horror set. It's a thick and sturdy publication, something which has a 'quality' look and feel – I hope these photos do it some justice.

I got my script today too Nos - also The Mark Of Satan. It’s a fantastic and unique ‘extra’. Glossy paper too! Utterly collectible. Your photos are excellent.

Crimson Blade 5th December 2017 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSurfer (Post 559523)
DVD OAR: 16:9 - 1.75:1

Plus An episode of Tales of the Unexpected – There’s One Born Every Minute featuring Frank Finlay
Image gallery
Theatrical trailer

Thanks for the update. According to dvdcompare it was 1.75:1 but non-anamorphic.

Demoncrat 5th December 2017 07:32 PM

Am literally emerald with envy Nos, Mojo.
Easily my favourite episode.

nosferatu42 5th December 2017 07:37 PM

"Two faces of evil" and "Silent scream" are my favourite episodes of Hammer House.:santanukem:
I have to admit the script looks pretty funky tho.

Demoncrat 8th December 2017 05:35 PM

Picked up their Sweeney pilot Regan on dvd. I see there is a comm ... which should be interesting methinks ....