Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   101 Films (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/12955-101-films.html)

Nostalgic 31st October 2017 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 556149)
I have the German release and will be getting the 101 release so between the two I should have almost everything :lol:

Looking at the comparison, you're right! The Black Christmas Revisited doc on the Tartan release covers a lot though, do I now buy 2 releases just to watch all the extras available? Lol!

Rik 18th November 2017 12:07 PM

Black Christmas has been dispatched from Amazon, gonna save it until Christmas though, other half has never seen it so we’ll be adding it to the pile of Christmas films that come out every year :nod:

Justin101 18th November 2017 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 557709)
Black Christmas has been dispatched from Amazon, gonna save it until Christmas though, other half has never seen it so we’ll be adding it to the pile of Christmas films that come out every year :nod:

My card has been charged but it's not dispatched, I take it you're not a prime member? Mine is showing expected Wednesday :lol: Which is why I'm letting my Prime membership run it's course and I've switched all of my pre-orders to Zoom and HMV. This happens loads now, I'm still waiting for my items when I could have just bought it in store.

Rik 18th November 2017 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 557733)
My card has been charged but it's not dispatched, I take it you're not a prime member? Mine is showing expected Wednesday :lol: Which is why I'm letting my Prime membership run it's course and I've switched all of my pre-orders to Zoom and HMV. This happens loads now, I'm still waiting for my items when I could have just bought it in store.

Yeah, I never renewed my Prime membership the last time it expired, even though I can still get it for £40 a year despite not being a student for over 2 years.
I’ve started using HMV more now too :nod:

Demdike@Cult Labs 18th November 2017 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 557737)
Yeah, I never renewed my Prime membership the last time it expired, even though I can still get it for £40 a year despite not being a student for over 2 years.
I’ve started using HMV more now too :nod:

It doesn't bother me that they have a ten pound minimum on free postage as i just add a cheap Odeon film from this list https://store.hmv.com/fopp/hollywood...ge=1&view=grid and everyone's happy.

Rik 18th November 2017 04:38 PM

Only criticism I’ve got with HMV at the minute is the fact I’m still waiting for my deluxe edition of the new Maiden live album that I preordered weeks ago!
Decided to cancel my order with Amazon and order from HMV instead for the Pure Points, bit me on the ass though seeing as my mates copy arrived from Amazon a few days ago and he’s not a Prime member either!

Justin101 18th November 2017 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 557744)
Only criticism I’ve got with HMV at the minute is the fact I’m still waiting for my deluxe edition of the new Maiden live album that I preordered weeks ago!
Decided to cancel my order with Amazon and order from HMV instead for the Pure Points, bit me on the ass though seeing as my mates copy arrived from Amazon a few days ago and he’s not a Prime member either!

I think that's down to the Royal Mail being shit at the moment, I'm waiting on 2 packages which I know were posted at the start of the week. It's usually a lot faster. We're not even into 'Christmas Post' yet either.

Demdike@Cult Labs 18th November 2017 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 557748)
I think that's down to the Royal Mail being shit at the moment, I'm waiting on 2 packages which I know were posted at the start of the week. It's usually a lot faster. We're not even into 'Christmas Post' yet either.

Ditto!

Rik 18th November 2017 04:59 PM

Probably right, I’m just impatient :lol:

Although, I won something on eBay on Wednesday night and it wasn’t due to arrive until Monday or Tuesday (Royal Mail 2nd Class postage) and it arrived yesterday, hit and miss at the minute.
And, like Justin says, we’re not even into the Christmas Chaos yet!

Susan Foreman 20th November 2017 05:57 PM

Black Christmas | The Digital Fix

Film 8 out of 10
Video 6 out of 10
Audio 8 out of 10
Extras 8 out of 10