Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Powerhouse Films (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/13399-powerhouse-films.html)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 4th August 2020 06:36 PM

You're on!

No fiddling figures Boris style mind!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 4th August 2020 06:51 PM

Now Mr.B,would you mind if I ask you a question?

Are we ever likely to see the glorious PH titles in HMV ever again?:)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 11th August 2020 01:08 PM

That be a no then?

Michael Brooke 11th August 2020 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 632591)
That be a no then?

No, it's an "I have absolutely no idea - sorry!".

My involvement with Indicator releases ceases when the discs are signed off for manufacture, so I'm not involved with retail issues on any level (even to the extent of being copied into discussions), so I don't know any more than you do.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 11th August 2020 07:10 PM

:thankingyou: :)

Be a shame if these fine titles disappeared from the high street.

Correct me if I'm wrong here people,but HMV seem to have lost favour with the following fine labels....

NUCLEUS
EUREKA
SCREENBOUND/BLACK HOUSE
PH/INDICATOR

and as Flavia The Heretic BD hasn't appeared on any shelves,I'm guessing Shameless to be the same?:confused:

Demdike@Cult Labs 11th August 2020 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 632602)
:thankingyou: :)

Be a shame if these fine titles disappeared from the high street.

Correct me if I'm wrong here people,but HMV seem to have lost favour with the following fine labels....

NUCLEUS
EUREKA
SCREENBOUND/BLACK HOUSE
PH/INDICATOR

and as Flavia The Heretic BD hasn't appeared on any shelves,I'm guessing Shameless to be the same?:confused:

There are plenty of Screenbound releases on the website. I was looking at them only yesterday. Well over 100.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 11th August 2020 08:53 PM

So I wonder why they ain't stocked or can't be ordered instore?
I'm not talking about clicking a button,that's easy,I'm talking availability in bricks and mortar outlets...

Demdike@Cult Labs 11th August 2020 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 632609)
So I wonder why they ain't stocked or can't be ordered instore?
I'm not talking about clicking a button,that's easy,I'm talking availability in bricks and mortar outlets...

In a way i'm pleased i don't have an HMV close by. I could have spent far more than the sixty notes i ended up spending in the Preston branch last week.

When i used to go to Manchester every Saturday in the early 00's i'd spend silly amounts in HMV, Vinyl Exchange and Forbidden Planet. £100+ every Saturday.

Can't afford anywhere near that nowadays.

MrBarlow 12th August 2020 09:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
INDICATOR

Samuel Fuller

Today marks 108 years since the birth of filmmaking legend Samuel Fuller. To celebrate the occasion, and starting right now,*we are running a 48-hour-only promotion on the*SAMUEL FULLER AT COLUMBIA 1937–1961*box set, showcasing seven of the great man’s works as screenwriter and director. During the next 48 hours, the box set will be available at a reduced price of*£34.50. Simply add the set to your basket – no promotional code*is*required. Offer ends 14*August 2020 at 9:00 a.m. (BST).
We are also adding another three titles to our*3 FOR £30*offer*from today:*THE COLLECTOR,*HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, and*MICKEY ONE. All titles eligible for the*3 for £30 deal can be found here.

Attachment 226925
Stay safe, and we'll be in touch with news of our next announcements soon.

OUT-OF-PRINT NEWS
For the very latest stock*updates see our*Twitter*and*Facebook*feeds. All of the out-of-print*INDICATOR*Limited Editions are listed*here.

LOW STOCK
GHOSTS OF MARS
THE RECKLESS MOMENT
BREAKOUT
CASTLE KEEP
HOUSEKEEPING
THE WONDERFUL WORLDS OF RAY*HARRYHAUSEN, VOLUME ONE: 1955–1960
HAMMER VOLUME TWO: CRIMINAL INTENT
THE ODESSA FILE
MINISTRY OF FEAR
MISSING
TO SIR, WITH LOVE
AGE OF CONSENT
HAMMER VOLUME THREE: BLOOD & TERROR

More updates next*newsletter.

Nostalgic 20th August 2020 09:53 AM

Quick question, have just pre ordered the noir set for november, is money taken straight away or when dispatched?