Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Powerhouse Films (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/13399-powerhouse-films.html)

J Harker 14th April 2024 12:39 PM

Thanks Justin.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Justin101 14th April 2024 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 697809)
Thanks Justin.

I'm DEFINITELY not buying anything else lol

What have you got in mind though, more Hammer films? I picked all of the ones I still needed during the last sale, I really went overboard!

Rob4 14th April 2024 03:37 PM

Night Has a Thousand Eyes appears to have sold out on the site without going into the low stock section.

I say 'appears' because occasionally this has happened before and then been restocked. However, if you want one of these I'd source one out in the wild just in case to avoid silly prices.

There will of course be a standard edition.

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th April 2024 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob4 (Post 697812)
Night Has a Thousand Eyes appears to have sold out on the site without going into the low stock section.

I say 'appears' because occasionally this has happened before and then been restocked. However, if you want one of these I'd source one out in the wild just in case to avoid silly prices.

There will of course be a standard edition.

Hmm. Typical. I was thinking to myself about buying this. Not a problem waiting for a standard edition though.

J Harker 14th April 2024 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 697810)
I'm DEFINITELY not buying anything else lol

What have you got in mind though, more Hammer films? I picked all of the ones I still needed during the last sale, I really went overboard!

There's loads I want. Can only really justify another 4 titles though. At the moment I've got in my basket -
Phantom of the Monastery
I Monster
The Mad Magician
and
The Tingler

Rob4 15th April 2024 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 697814)
There's loads I want. Can only really justify another 4 titles though. At the moment I've got in my basket -
Phantom of the Monastery
I Monster
The Mad Magician
and
The Tingler

Excellent selections!

J Harker 15th April 2024 10:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob4 (Post 697823)
Excellent selections!

Order just gone in. Swapped I Monster for Bronson in The Valdez Horses. The Limited Edition was included in the three for ?15 offer.Attachment 250661

Demdike@Cult Labs 15th April 2024 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 697826)
Order just gone in. Swapped I Monster for Bronson in The Valdez Horses. The Limited Edition was included in the three for ?15 offer.

I bought Valdez Horses twice on dvd. Once as Valdez Horses and once under it's other title of Chino. :doh: Luckily second time it was only a quid.

Rob4 15th April 2024 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 697813)
Hmm. Typical. I was thinking to myself about buying this. Not a problem waiting for a standard edition though.

Apparently, it's back in stock, so you should be able to get it in the next sale. Site is down at time of writing.

J Harker 15th April 2024 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 697829)
I bought Valdez Horses twice on dvd. Once as Valdez Horses and once under it's other title of Chino. :doh: Luckily second time it was only a quid.

Total blind buy. As they all are.