Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Code Red (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/1659-code-red.html)

fuzzymctiger 28th May 2015 09:27 PM

Ordered all 3. Nice change from the Euro titles he has done recently, I find my best blind buys are 80's and 70's American ones, and all 3 titles I've been interested in before.

keirarts 28th May 2015 10:55 PM

I ordered all 3. However with spontaneous combustion I do wonder if its a case of being just as bored but this time in HD? :lol:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 31st May 2015 11:51 AM

Diabolik posted on their FB page that they will be posting up some more Code Red titles soon including: Savage Streets, Police Connection, Butcher Baker, Trip with Teacher, This is a Hijack, Devil's Wedding Night, Obsessed One and Night Child. Along with the Milligan films and some other titles.

PaulD 31st May 2015 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 451936)
Diabolik posted on their FB page that they will be posting up some more Code Red titles soon including: Savage Streets, Police Connection, Butcher Baker, Trip with Teacher, This is a Hijack, Devil's Wedding Night, Obsessed One and Night Child. Along with the Milligan films and some other titles.

Kinda tempted by Night Child but wonder if 88 Films will bring it out at some point now there's an HD master?

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 31st May 2015 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 451938)
Kinda tempted by Night Child but wonder if 88 Films will bring it out at some point now there's an HD master?

I think Arrow still have the UK rights to this one so if a UK BD was in the works then it will probably be coming from them.

I'm hoping to snag Devil's Wedding Night and The Obsessed One. Maybe Night Child (although I do have the CR DVD of this one).

I'd highly recommend Butcher Baker too for those who haven't got it and are tempted - it's one of my favourite Code Red titles to date.

Boo Radley 31st May 2015 05:31 PM

I loved that Police Connection. Chuck Connors plays the Mad Bomber really well. It comes off like a TV movie at first but the storyline is wild. Neville Brand is a creepy ass rapist who can identify the bomber. And when the bombs go off, there is flesh a-flying. :)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 9th June 2015 01:38 PM

New CR titles up at Diabolik!

Boo Radley 9th June 2015 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 452864)
New CR titles up at Diabolik!

And POOF!! 100 notes just like that! :hide:

danieldarko 9th June 2015 04:54 PM

Great thanks!
Finally :D

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 9th June 2015 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo Radley (Post 452882)
And POOF!! 100 notes just like that! :hide:

Me too... although I ordered some other bits as well. ;)