Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Code Red (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/1659-code-red.html)

Boo Radley 15th July 2016 05:13 PM

Code Red has The Last Survivor, aka Cannibal by Deodato to be released on Bluray early next year! :)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 19th July 2016 07:37 AM

https://scontent.fewr1-2.fna.fbcdn.n...41891137_o.jpg

Quote:

SCARY CHILDHOOD MOMENTS.

In 1981 the six screen drive-in had a Seattle exclusive engagement with a small newspaper ad for a new horror film. the 2nd feature was DRACULA with Frank Langella. This movie gave all viewers nightmare as Joe Brenner does it again! Violent, sadistic and real creature feature.

Since CODE RED DVD past film (American films) are getting cherry picked by other labels we had no other choice but do a 180 and made a deal with a Italian company.

We present a demonic psycho terror movie from a brand new 2016 HD scan in 1080p in violent blazing color. We are proud the present ALMOST HUMAN ! Jack Palance of Italian horror film Henry Silva battle the man thing! This is a scary film!

Demdike@Cult Labs 19th July 2016 11:21 AM

Code Red attempting to make an Italian crime film sound like a horror it would seem.

Quote:

We present a demonic psycho terror movie from a brand new 2016 HD scan in 1080p in violent blazing color. We are proud the present ALMOST HUMAN ! Jack Palance of Italian horror film Henry Silva battle the man thing! This is a scary film!
Unless i'm missing something.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 19th July 2016 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 497620)
Code Red attempting to make an Italian crime film sound like a horror it would seem.

Unless i'm missing something.

Exactly! Almost Human was apparently released in a cut down and dubbed version in the US and marketed as a horror film (hence that ill-fitting weird poster). Either Bill has never seen it or he's trying the same marketing techniques to trick horror fans into buying it. Most of his customers should know what sort of film they're buying though.

Demdike@Cult Labs 19th July 2016 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 497621)
Exactly! Almost Human was apparently released in a cut down and dubbed version in the US and marketed as a horror film (hence that ill-fitting weird poster). Either Bill has never seen it or he's trying the same marketing techniques to trick horror fans into buying it. Most of his customers should know what sort of film they're buying though.

Yup! A demonic psycho terror movie. :nod: :axekiller:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 19th July 2016 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 496672)
Does anybody have any idea where Bill's money comes from? for a one man operation he must be outlaying bundles of cash repeatedly, I can't see the cult stuff he releases bringing big profits, just wondered...

Pablo Olsen is the head honcho of the Codecartel.

The hint is in his shop name.

Thing is.He seems to have been snorting a lot of his stash the last few years.:madgrin::dizzy:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 20th July 2016 12:43 PM

Quote:

In the tradition of VICE SQUAD and ANGEL...

. This movie gave all viewers gripping reality of sad rough life of a prostitute as Joe Brenner does it again! Violent, sadistic and real ***** slap feature.

Since CODE RED DVD's past film (American films) are getting cherry picked by other labels we had no other choice but do a 180 and made a major package deal with an Italian company.

We present a psycho rough movie from a brand new 2016 HD scan in 1080p in violent blazing color. We are proud the present CRY OF THE PROSTITUTE ! Jack Palance of Italian action film Henry Silva play opposite to Barbara Bouchet! This is a gripping film played at Quentin Tarantino QT FESTIVALS!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 20th July 2016 01:00 PM

Holy crap, that's a big picture!

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 20th July 2016 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 497763)
Holy crap, that's a big picture!

Whoops, yes it is!

I've edited my post to remove it.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 21st July 2016 08:58 PM

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...4a&oe=57EB2750

Quote:

People ask me for ALLIGATOR? cant get that one, so I got a GREAT ONE! Since CODE RED DVD's past film (American films) are getting cherry picked by other labels we had no other choice but do a 180 and made a major package deal with an Italian company.

We present a Gator attack movie from a HD scan in 1080p in violent blazing color. We are proud the present THE GREAT ALLIGATOR ! made by all=time favorite Sergio Martino!

Starring Four of the cast of SCREAMERS! Barbara Bach, Claudio Cassinelli, Mel Ferrer and Richard Johnson. see muscle dude Romano Puppo and soul brother BOBBY RHODES!
Hopefully this movie will sell 2,000 Blu so we can continue this large italian film spree!