Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Code Red (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/1659-code-red.html)

mr 420 16th September 2016 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo Radley (Post 505320)
Ordered!! Ohh, surprise!! :lol::lol:

Not CR but noticed and then ordered at the same time is the Australian DVD release of Act of Vengeance aka Rape Squad. Highly recommended if you're into '70's sleaze at its best/worst!

EDIT; CR also have Slave (Mountain) of the Cannibal God coming out next year!

That Act Of Vengeance package is superb. It has to be one of the most extra packed editions that I have ever seen. You even get a copy of the film on NOS (new old stock) videotape! :cool:

Boo Radley 16th September 2016 03:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I saw this on Amazon and had to buy it to sit on top of my Code Red collection. :woot:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 16th September 2016 04:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Like that.
I however prefer 'The Bill doll'! :pound:

Boo Radley 16th September 2016 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 505483)
Like that.
I however prefer 'The Bill doll'! :pound:

My God!! The likeness is uncanny...:lol:

Stephen@Cult Labs 18th September 2016 12:27 PM

Code Red

1 Attachment(s)
Another announcent. Murder Rock under the totally misleading title The Demon Is Loose (with eaqually misleading artwork). Almost as weird as the "horror" art for Almost Human.

Attachment 182792

Demdike@Cult Labs 18th September 2016 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 505657)
Another announcent. Murder Rock under the totally misleading title The Demon Is Loose (with eaqually misleading artwork). Almost as weird ss the "horror" art for Almost Human.

Attachment 182792

:pray: 88, Arrow, Shameless :pray: Just not exclusively CR. :pray:

I have the Shriek Show dvd but i'm sure someone could improve on it.

Steel76 18th September 2016 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 505657)
Another announcent. Murder Rock under the totally misleading title The Demon Is Loose (with eaqually misleading artwork). Almost as weird ss the "horror" art for Almost Human.

Bill is also VERY misleading by calling it a Demonic Horror film, on Facebook.
This guy has no ****ing clue about these movies.

JAMIOUSE 18th September 2016 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel76 (Post 505661)
Bill is also VERY misleading by calling it a Demonic Horror film, on Facebook.
This guy has no ****ing clue about these movies.

Well no doubt he was 'forced' to have it by the rights holders! I spotted the MurderRock announcement this morning, that cover is awful and where exactly is the demon? Unless there is some odd US edit that none of us know about? I really hope Bill isn't buying worldwide rights to these films.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 19th September 2016 06:47 AM

Bill has hinted that he doesn't have world-wide rights for Delirium: Photo of Gioia as he is apparently making that one more of a special edition to compete with an overseas version (88 perhaps?), so hopefully some of his other Italian acquisitions (Murder Rock, Seven Bloodstained Orchids, The Slasher is the Sex Maniac) get releases over here too.

BAKA 19th September 2016 09:34 AM

I gather the Italian titles tend to be more costly to license (noticeably they often have higher prices than the rest of his releases), so there's a good chance he won't be picking up worldwide rights to many of them, if any.