Arrived today.
UNCUT AND UNRATED EDITION.

Region A locked though.
How is the transfer
Old 10th April 2016, 02:48 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
I don't buy his dvds - blus only. Unless it's something rare like Butcher Baker...
Same as.... but then I watched the trailer for Night of the Prowler and because it was so deliciously non PC and will never get a remake option I had to get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fnuhzv_45s
Old 19th April 2016, 09:22 AM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Only available via CR's Big Cartel at the moment unfortunately...

Quote:
$24.95
This sells out, That's it! My rights expires and one last run. I restored this and paid alot, so let me breakin even on this title. other labels press 5,000 as the stuff they release is NOT GOING AWAY. bUT IT NOW AND DONT ASK ME LATER!

Chuck Connors (TV’s THE RIFLEMAN) plays William Dorn, a madman who wants to get back at all the people he blames
for the overdose death of his daughter. Dorn goes on a deadly and destructive bombing spree starting at his daughter’s old
high school. His next bombing target is the mental hospital where his daughter was when she died. However, during his attack on the hospital, Dorn’s actions are witnessed by two people: a creepy rapist named Fromley (Neville Brand STALAG 17) and his victim, a young mute girl. Tough police detective Geronimo Minneli (Vince Edwards, TV’s BEN CASEY) is assigned to the case. He must find rapist Fromley, not only to keep him from striking again, but also to keep him alive before the Dorn makes him his next victim. Written, produced, and directed by Bert I. Gordon (FOOD OF THE GODS, EMPIRE OF THE ANTS), this legendary exploitation film is finally presented with all its R-Rated violence and nudity intact for the first time on DVD. Code Red DVD spent painstaking hours and $$$ in restoration to present this movie in its rare, uncut theatrical version. The Mad Bomber is back, with a vengeance!

please note this title will only be available till end of June. It will stop selling on that date, or when stock runs out, whichever comes first.

including a new bit with Katarina and Banana man.

Quote:
$24.95
A large English family meet at the family estate for the reading of their father's will. Each expects to be the recipient of a tidy sum. But apart from the local constable (Gaston Moschin, Godfather 2) and a few other small awards to the help, the entire estate goes to the favorite daughter (Anna Moffo). No sooner than the will is read, murder is done. First the butler, then several members of the family! The local constable is joined by a Scotland Yard inspector (Lance Percival), who sees it as an open and shut case. However, it does not turn out that way, in this giallo directed by Michele Lupo and also starring Peter Baldwin (I Married A Monster From Outer Space), Eveline Stewart (Kill Baby Kill) and Giacomo Rossi-Stewart (Night Evelyn Came Out Of The Grave).

Code Red is proud to present this in widescreen, from a brand new 2015 2k scan Hi-Def master
Old 19th April 2016, 03:38 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Not bothered about Police Connection,but Weekend Murders will be mine!
keirarts likes this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 22nd April 2016, 08:42 AM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Coming soon..

I watched this recently and really enjoyed it so hopefully I'll be able to pick this up when it's released.
Old 22nd April 2016, 09:11 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
Coming soon..

I watched this recently and really enjoyed it so hopefully I'll be able to pick this up when it's released.
OMG! I had that on VHS back in the day. Recorded it off the telly with Jonathon Ross introducing it! God knows how it ever got transmitted. Admittedly it had the very worse goat abuse cut out, but still, you wouldn't ever find it being shown on free-to-air telly these days.
Old 22nd April 2016, 05:38 PM
Cult Addict

Lets hope Black candles is available to UK audiences!

I wonder if the BBFC would pass the infamous goat scene?
Old 1st May 2016, 10:08 AM
Cult Master

From his new ****ETLIST range

image.jpg
Old 3rd May 2016, 11:14 AM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Was holding the release till Wayne does the on-camera interview, as he wanted to be on the disc badly. I guess I should make the announcement of upcoming code red Blu-ray release of HEADHUNTER. In honor of great guy Wayne Crawford we present a motion picture on Blu! See Wayne, Kay Lenz, June Chadwick, and Steve Kanary! South Africa will never be the same! action, horror and madness!
keirarts likes this.
Old 3rd May 2016, 12:04 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Another good film gone the way of CR.

Like this? Share it using the links below!