Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Cayman Classic Horror Collection (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/3699-cayman-classic-horror-collection.html)

wongfeihung62 4th November 2010 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masdawg (Post 111086)
I'm trying to collect the whole 20 and still need to get my hands on the following 5:
AMB3991 - Plan 9 From Outer Space
AMB3995 - The Thing From Another World
AMB4026 - The Fatal Hour
AMB4027 - Invisible Ghost
AMB4029 - Screaming Skull

Anybody able to help me out, before this collection dissapears from Poundland?

Also, if anyone can get a hold of any of the recalled ones for me, that would be great :thumb::
(so far the list is):
(all recalled - no certs)
AMB3990 Atom Age Vampire
AMB4011 Horrors of Spider Island
AMB4014 The Monster Maker
AMB4015 The monster Walks
AMB4016 The Phantom from 10,000 Leagues

Any help is much appreciated!! :thumb:

I have Plan 9 & Screaming skull if you want them £1.00 each plus postage costs. Or if you have anything you want to swap?

masdawg 4th November 2010 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wongfeihung62 (Post 111088)
I have Plan 9 & Screaming skull if you want them £1.00 each plus postage costs. Or if you have anything you want to swap?

PM'd :thumb:

Pete 4th November 2010 04:18 PM

I'll have a look for the others tomorrow. :)

masdawg 4th November 2010 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 111091)
I'll have a look for the others tomorrow. :)

Cheers mate :thumb:

the blob 4th November 2010 04:26 PM

Quote:

I'm trying to collect the whole 20 and still need to get my hands on the following 5:
AMB4026 - The Fatal Hour

Also, if anyone can get a hold of any of the recalled ones for me, that would be great :thumb::
(so far the list is):
AMB3990 Atom Age Vampire

I'm just about to head back to the UK so I'll be checking some of them out from Saturday onwards. I've got the first 5 waiting for me i think so I'll try and go through them first and see if they're keepers if you can hold on for that long. :)

masdawg 4th November 2010 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the blob (Post 111095)
I'm just about to head back to the UK so I'll be checking some of them out from Saturday onwards. I've got the first 5 waiting for me i think so I'll try and go through them first and see if they're keepers if you can hold on for that long. :)

Yeah, for sure mate! Just thought I'd post this up as I'm not sure how long some titles will stay around for now. I may be heading back into my nearest Poundland (Wrexham) on Saturday as well, so I'll see how I go myself there. Just thought I would post now to get some help.
I know some of the picture quality is terrible (well, actually, while I have not watched any of them all thye way through yet, I have checked quality, to see if they all work fine, etc. and there only seem to be a few which are terrible.) and I know they are public domain and readily available for free online, but seeing as I now have 15 of them, it would be nice to finish off the collection while they are available :nod:

RedEyeTheCylon 4th November 2010 08:49 PM

Quote:

AMB4026 - The Fatal Hour

(so far the list is):
AMB3990 Atom Age Vampire

I'm pretty sure my local still has a few copies of The Invisible Ghost left, I'll double check tomorrow

DVD Trash 5th November 2010 06:56 PM

Got a spare Doomed to Die, if anyone wants it? Let me know!

the blob 5th November 2010 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masdawg (Post 111102)
Yeah, for sure mate! Just thought I'd post this up as I'm not sure how long some titles will stay around for now. I may be heading back into my nearest Poundland (Wrexham) on Saturday as well, so I'll see how I go myself there. Just thought I would post now to get some help.
I know some of the picture quality is terrible (well, actually, while I have not watched any of them all thye way through yet, I have checked quality, to see if they all work fine, etc. and there only seem to be a few which are terrible.) and I know they are public domain and readily available for free online, but seeing as I now have 15 of them, it would be nice to finish off the collection while they are available :nod:

Just checked some and they're all yours if you want them. :)

Plan 9 print is pretty decent actually. Invisible Ghost not too bad. Didn't open The Thing as my dad went on a frenzy and I already have the R1 which is more than good enough for me. Fatal Hour is still sealed because I'm not too keen on Mr Wong, haha. Don't think there really is a good version of Screaming Skull anyway so this print isn't miles behind anything else.

masdawg 6th November 2010 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the blob (Post 111288)
Just checked some and they're all yours if you want them. :)

PM'd :thumb: