Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Cayman Classic Horror Collection (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/3699-cayman-classic-horror-collection.html)

Gojirosan 17th November 2010 11:35 AM

If anyone needs a copy of The Thing From Another World, let me know. I've just ordered the Universal Classic Sci-Fi boxset and don't need two copies.

grumpyoldgit 10th September 2011 09:01 AM

Halloween 2011

I heard a rumour that Poundland were stocking up for Halloween 2011 but when I visited my local branch yesterday there was no sign of any horror DVDs. Has anyone else visited their store?

antmumford 10th September 2011 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grumpyoldgit (Post 180030)
I heard a rumour that Poundland were stocking up for Halloween 2011 but when I visited my local branch yesterday there was no sign of any horror DVDs. Has anyone else visited their store?

I'll be heading to my local in a bit to see if there's any goodies, will let you know if anything interesting turns up

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

RedEyeTheCylon 10th January 2012 02:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I know that these are long gone from Poundland now, but if there's anyone out there who is still interested in completing their collection of these, there's an eBay seller who has plenty of copies of two of the rarer titles, Phantom From 10 000 Leagues and Atom Age Vampire, for only £1.49 and 99p respectively (and that includes 1st class p & p). He also has quite a few of the others
New Sealed Lorraine Kelly Walk off the Pounds DVD items in XS Items Outlet store on eBay!

antmumford 10th January 2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedEyeTheCylon (Post 208539)
I know that these are long gone from Poundland now, but if there's anyone out there who is still interested in completing their collection of these, there's an eBay seller who has plenty of copies of two of the rarer titles, Phantom From 10 000 Leagues and Atom Age Vampire, for only £1.49 and 99p respectively (and that includes 1st class p & p). He also has quite a few of the others
New Sealed Lorraine Kelly Walk off the Pounds DVD items in XS Items Outlet store on eBay!

And there's me thinking I had them all...

Did you know they were the Cayman ones or did you just happen to buy them from him and found out when they arrived?

Does he have any other rare Caymans?

Questions questions questions :lol:

RedEyeTheCylon 10th January 2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 208571)
And there's me thinking I had them all...

Did you know they were the Cayman ones or did you just happen to buy them from him and found out when they arrived?

Does he have any other rare Caymans?

Questions questions questions :lol:

I didn't know that they were from the Cayman collection until they arrived today as the auctions are using stock photos. I've checked through all the DVDs he has listed and unfortunately, there are none of the other rarer Caymans. It might be worth keeping an eye on him though as there's a chance he might list some more in the future

antmumford 10th January 2012 06:46 PM

Ok mate, I'll buy them both now then as I haven't got those ones :)

JunkMonkey 13th January 2012 08:31 AM

Just to warn you, The Phantom From 10 000 Leagues is a very dull film.

antmumford 13th January 2012 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JunkMonkey (Post 208982)
Just to warn you, The Phantom From 10 000 Leagues is a very dull film.

I'm sure many of the collection are dull but once I start collecting I just can't stop, regardless of the film :crazy:

RedEyeTheCylon 15th January 2012 02:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
On the inside sleeve of Atom Age Vampire. there's quite a nice looking checklist which shows all of the films that are part of the colllection: