Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th November 2010, 11:35 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

If anyone needs a copy of The Thing From Another World, let me know. I've just ordered the Universal Classic Sci-Fi boxset and don't need two copies.
Old 10th September 2011, 09:01 AM
Cult Rookie

Default Halloween 2011

I heard a rumour that Poundland were stocking up for Halloween 2011 but when I visited my local branch yesterday there was no sign of any horror DVDs. Has anyone else visited their store?
Old 10th September 2011, 01:36 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpyoldgit View Post
I heard a rumour that Poundland were stocking up for Halloween 2011 but when I visited my local branch yesterday there was no sign of any horror DVDs. Has anyone else visited their store?
I'll be heading to my local in a bit to see if there's any goodies, will let you know if anything interesting turns up

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 10th January 2012, 02:37 PM
Seasoned Cultist

I know that these are long gone from Poundland now, but if there's anyone out there who is still interested in completing their collection of these, there's an eBay seller who has plenty of copies of two of the rarer titles, Phantom From 10 000 Leagues and Atom Age Vampire, for only £1.49 and 99p respectively (and that includes 1st class p & p). He also has quite a few of the others
New Sealed Lorraine Kelly Walk off the Pounds DVD items in XS Items Outlet store on eBay!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_6896.jpg (93.1 KB, 17 views)
Old 10th January 2012, 06:12 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEyeTheCylon View Post
I know that these are long gone from Poundland now, but if there's anyone out there who is still interested in completing their collection of these, there's an eBay seller who has plenty of copies of two of the rarer titles, Phantom From 10 000 Leagues and Atom Age Vampire, for only £1.49 and 99p respectively (and that includes 1st class p & p). He also has quite a few of the others
New Sealed Lorraine Kelly Walk off the Pounds DVD items in XS Items Outlet store on eBay!
And there's me thinking I had them all...

Did you know they were the Cayman ones or did you just happen to buy them from him and found out when they arrived?

Does he have any other rare Caymans?

Questions questions questions

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 10th January 2012, 06:38 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmumford View Post
And there's me thinking I had them all...

Did you know they were the Cayman ones or did you just happen to buy them from him and found out when they arrived?

Does he have any other rare Caymans?

Questions questions questions

I didn't know that they were from the Cayman collection until they arrived today as the auctions are using stock photos. I've checked through all the DVDs he has listed and unfortunately, there are none of the other rarer Caymans. It might be worth keeping an eye on him though as there's a chance he might list some more in the future
Old 10th January 2012, 06:46 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Ok mate, I'll buy them both now then as I haven't got those ones

Old 13th January 2012, 08:31 AM
Cultist

Just to warn you, The Phantom From 10 000 Leagues is a very dull film.
Old 13th January 2012, 09:43 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkMonkey View Post
Just to warn you, The Phantom From 10 000 Leagues is a very dull film.
I'm sure many of the collection are dull but once I start collecting I just can't stop, regardless of the film

Old 15th January 2012, 02:39 PM
Seasoned Cultist

On the inside sleeve of Atom Age Vampire. there's quite a nice looking checklist which shows all of the films that are part of the colllection:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cayman002.jpg (90.1 KB, 30 views)

Like this? Share it using the links below!