Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Rik 17th September 2014 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 418037)
Mine's the day after, but I'm all for treating myself early! ;)

You never know - he could be the envy of his class! :laugh:

Yeah and my ex wife will make damn sure I never see him or his brother again :lol:

BAKA 18th September 2014 05:29 PM

We're getting some new announcements tomorrow at 10am it would seem. One of them appears to be The Raven, judging from the graphic they posted on Facebook. Nekromantik seems a cert considering the advert floating around, and Amazon dating it.

Dave Boy 18th September 2014 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 417802)
"***Release update Shivers***
This release has now been completely signed off however the release date has now been slightly pushed back until October 13th.

Bah ! :mmph:

Make Them Die Slowly 18th September 2014 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 418033)
If it does then it will make a terrific birthday present for myself! ;)

It is my Dad's birthday too, though at his age any sex could be classed as necrophilia.

Susan Foreman 18th September 2014 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 418160)
We're getting some new announcements tomorrow at 10am it would seem. One of them appears to be The Raven, judging from the graphic they posted on Facebook. Nekromantik seems a cert consideringthe advert floating around, and Amazon dating it.

Ooo-er!

I always thought there was something strange about Amazon!!!

JAMIOUSE 18th September 2014 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 418174)
Ooo-er!

I always thought there was something strange about Amazon!!!

Well now we know Amazon sleeps with corpses! Hopefully tomorrow we'll get a date for Nightmare City as well. I wonder if there'll be any surprises?

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 19th September 2014 08:34 AM

Looks like Arrow are having another Flash Sale.

BAKA 19th September 2014 08:44 AM

Was just about to post that! I shall be picking up The Beast Within, Porky's and The Island Of Death I think.

I hope the big 10am announcement I've been posting about at various forums is actually not just a flash sale. I will look slightly silly. :o

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 19th September 2014 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 418225)
Was just about to post that! I shall be picking up The Beast Within, Porky's and The Island Of Death I think.

There are a few titles I am interested in getting, but I'm not sure whether to get them now or hold out for the (no doubt) bigger Xmas sale in a couple on months.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 418225)
I hope the big 10am announcement I've been posting about at various forums is actually not just a flash sale. I will look slightly silly. :o

The image they used to announce it, as detected by someone replying to the announcement on FB, was part of The Raven poster, so no doubt like you said at the time it will probably be that, coupled with Nekromantik (albeit which Amazon have already posted on their site).

Susan Foreman 19th September 2014 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 418223)
Looks like Arrow are having another Flash Sale.

Just 'The Beast Within' for me this time

I'll have to wait for the December sale, when I have more money, for the other things I'm interested in