Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Stephen@Cult Labs 19th September 2014 09:20 AM

Arrow can shove their £70 Price boxset up their arse. Not paying for 2 blu-rays I already own.

Stephen@Cult Labs 19th September 2014 09:30 AM

The other 4 Price titles in the set will get individual releases next year.

BAKA 19th September 2014 09:48 AM

In amarays though. Annoying for those like me who picked up the Steelbooks. I think I might get the box set. I have around £20 worth of points anyway. Although saying that, someone seems to think they might of halved the worth of points on BD.com. Hopefully it's just a temporary error.

J Harker 19th September 2014 10:07 AM

Has someone confirmed that the other four Vincent Price titles will be Amaray only when they finally see individual releases? I quite fancy the boxset and so far I've only picked up the Usher Steelbook, so if Arrow can confirm that there will be much in the way of extra content unique to the boxset then.i might be tempted.

Hawkmonger 19th September 2014 10:16 AM

The Girl Who Knew Too Much is a must for me. THE seminal Giallo besides Bavas own Black Lace (hopefully also on the cards).

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 19th September 2014 10:45 AM

Fantastic news regarding The Girl Who Knew Too Much and The Killers.

I'll be waiting for the individual releases in respect to the Price titles.

Stephen@Cult Labs 19th September 2014 10:51 AM

The General Arrow Discussion Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 418246)
Has someone confirmed that the other four Vincent Price titles will be Amaray only when they finally see individual releases? I quite fancy the boxset and so far I've only picked up the Usher Steelbook, so if Arrow can confirm that there will be much in the way of extra content unique to the boxset then.i might be tempted.

I'll say the only thing unique to the boxset, will be the box and a booklet, just like The Boro set & and the Phibes set.

Gold6082 19th September 2014 10:54 AM

Just put my order in for Nekromantik & The Girl who Knew too Much.

Was hoping for Nightmare City also but can't complain at this set of announcements!

I have Usher Steel, I also will be awaiting singular future releases on the Price titles.

JAMIOUSE 19th September 2014 11:02 AM

Flash sale and new Bava my my. I've just spent nearly £50 in the flash sale and pre-ordered Girl Who Knew, was there any inkling Arrow were working on Girl? Just need the specs for Rabid Dogs now...

DayzeUK 19th September 2014 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 418244)
In amarays though. Annoying for those like me who picked up the Steelbooks. I think I might get the box set. I have around £20 worth of points anyway. Although saying that, someone seems to think they might of halved the worth of points on BD.com. Hopefully it's just a temporary error.

Something is going on with the points, 306 points becomes £1.80 when checking out.