Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Gold6082 27th January 2015 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shel (Post 433460)
£40?! I really like Hellgate (though I will agree to opinions of "its a terrible movie") but £40 is nuts. Glad I got that out of the way early if thats how much is going for. Nuts.

40 seems the average,with some greedy barstewards expecting 60+. I know hellgate is no cinematic masterpiece but there are many films much much worse.

plasterface 27th January 2015 05:47 PM

shameless

Jon Dracup popped up in my facebook newsfeed via shameless's page, never heard of the guy till recently i cant really remember his rants as pooch so he just seems a little overenthusiastic to me. How bad was he?

Rik 27th January 2015 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plasterface (Post 433486)
Jon Dracup popped up in my facebook newsfeed via shameless's page, never heard of the guy till recently i cant really remember his rants as pooch so he just seems a little overenthusiastic to me. How bad was he?

Really bad, but his comments on the Shameless page are the only ones I've ever seen him write that I actually agree with and are not complete bullshit!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 27th January 2015 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 433487)
Really bad, but his comments on the Shameless page are the only ones I've ever seen him write that I actually agree with and are not complete bullshit!

He was a bit aggressive with them, but the overall point about very small number of releases seems valid – Shameless could be a little more forthcoming in terms of PR.

Gold6082 28th January 2015 08:38 AM

Ordered another 5 missing titles from my collection £18 delivered total for the lot

Pin,Initiation,Surf Nazis Must die,Combat shock,pit stop.

btw some guy/company on ebay is listing brand new sealed copies of some of the OOP arrow titles at crazy low prices,I've been watching when it sells he lists another,then another so go grab any you're missing savage streets,sleepless,martin & blood feast 2 all going for less than £8 delivered. just type the title you're after followed by "newly listed" if it doesn't show up try a few minutes later another copy will show up.

fuzzymctiger 28th January 2015 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gold6082 (Post 433534)
Ordered another 5 missing titles from my collection £18 delivered total for the lot

Pin,Initiation,Surf Nazis Must die,Combat shock,pit stop.

btw some guy/company on ebay is listing brand new sealed copies of some of the OOP arrow titles at crazy low prices,I've been watching when it sells he lists another,then another so go grab any you're missing savage streets,sleepless,martin & blood feast 2 all going for less than £8 delivered. just type the title you're after followed by "newly listed" if it doesn't show up try a few minutes later another copy will show up.

God damn that's a good deal! Someone let me know when Hpuse Bu the Cemetery is up

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 28th January 2015 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 433457)
You called it!

***RABID RELEASE DATE UPDATE***.
Unfortunately we are having to push the date for this title back to the 16th of February. We have delayed this release to ensure we had adequate time for David Cronenberg to approve the audio and for us to implement any last minute changes he requested. We thank you all for your understanding and support and hope you enjoy the release!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Rik 29th January 2015 03:50 PM

Anyone got a sealed Maniac Cop steelbook, you might wanna take a look inside!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...8713faba2688d7

Last May some of you may remember that we launched our Golden Ticket comp! (If you don't have a clue what we are talking about you can find out more here: The Video Deck: The Arrow Video 5 year anniversary and the hunt for a golden ticket!) So far nobody has come forward to claim the prize which suggests that the ticket may still be out there...
Soooo, the hunt is still on! To make things easier we can reveal that the ticket was packed inside a copy of Maniac Cop! If you have a sealed copy of this one sitting on your shelf now may be a good time to open it.
Good luck everyone!

J Harker 29th January 2015 04:02 PM

It does seem likely given how long ago this was first released that the golden ticket is out there in an already purchased but still sealedncopy as opposed to sat in a warehouse somewhere.

VeZius 29th January 2015 04:02 PM

Damn, tempted to double dip on this now. :rolleyes:

Wonder how much this is gonna boost the sales.