Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

keirarts 17th January 2015 10:07 PM

Off Topic, my December order with Arrow still seems to be in the warehouse. Really want THIEF. :mmph:

BAKA 18th January 2015 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 431956)
Off Topic, my December order with Arrow still seems to be in the warehouse. Really want THIEF. :mmph:

Is something out of stock still? If not, drop them an e-mail. Bewilderingly my order of Rabid Dogs didn't ship when they shipped everyone else's, nor did it ship on release, and I had to contact them to get it shipped.

BAKA 18th January 2015 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 431926)
EDIT. PS here he is promoting the all night horror marathon. All-night horror film festival planned for Norwich cinema - News - Norwich Evening News - Mobile

I notice the Arrow blu-ray in his hands. Hypocrite as well.

That's so funny, especially given that the Arrow title he has there is Zombie Flesh Eaters. Which he CONSTANTLY complained about. Even when Arrow fixed the missing footage, he was constantly banging on about it, and how much more mature the BU package was.

Michael Brooke 18th January 2015 03:17 PM

Unless that's a typo, he's a good twenty years older than I'd assumed from his writing style.

Rik 18th January 2015 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Brooke (Post 432000)
Unless that's a typo, he's a good twenty years older than I'd assumed from his writing style.

I'd say more like 30 years older!

Buboven 18th January 2015 03:37 PM

Here is a question to anyone who owns the Stray Cat Rock Set; how long is the booklet.

tele1962 18th January 2015 04:47 PM

This short Giallo will be included on the Blood & Black Lace release, here's a trailer:

YELLOW a neo Giallo short film trailer on Vimeo

Sobral 18th January 2015 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buboven (Post 432002)
Here is a question to anyone who owns the Stray Cat Rock Set; how long is the booklet.

28 pages.

keirarts 18th January 2015 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 431996)
Is something out of stock still? If not, drop them an e-mail. Bewilderingly my order of Rabid Dogs didn't ship when they shipped everyone else's, nor did it ship on release, and I had to contact them to get it shipped.

e-mailed them, its saying 'still at warehouse' on the order. Weirdly there's stuff on there that was definitely shipped saying 'part shipped'
Technical issues. You watch, it'll bloody turn up tomorrow.

Rik 18th January 2015 09:48 PM

I'm having the same shit with Zavvi, I preordered Dead Snow 2 weeks ago, almost a week after release date and it still hasn't shipped. I emailed them, complaining and they claim they're waiting for stock to come in. Should've known better and ordered from Amazon!