Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The Arrow Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6211-arrow-thread.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 6th June 2015 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 452630)
Yeah I went with the poster. Something about it I just like, plus the blue border looks better. With this being released in the US too, I suspect most people are going to say the poster artwork.

Looking at the comments, it seems the poster is the clear winner so far.

Stephen@Cult Labs 6th June 2015 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 452631)
Looking at the comments, it seems the poster is the clear winner so far.

Of course, that means nothing. Can't remember which one it was, but they did the same before, and completely disregarded the votes. :lol:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 7th June 2015 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 452638)
Of course, that means nothing. Can't remember which one it was, but they did the same before, and completely disregarded the votes. :lol:

It's winning the popular vote but, like you say, that doesn't mean it will be the one which Arrow will choose!

fuzzymctiger 8th June 2015 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 452638)

It was whether or not to keep the window boxes, which end in the end was the right choice on Arrow's part as they saved a lot of money and the change in announcment quality was nearly instant

Rik 8th June 2015 10:11 AM

I prefer the Death Trap one myself :nod:

Daemonia 8th June 2015 10:46 AM

Interesting discussion about Videodrome and its uncut status, particularly regarding the LD. The film was presented again in 1990 by CIC (I presume this is the LD?) to the BBFC who passed it uncut. No idea which version was presented to the BBFC, but since CIC had already put it before the BBFC some 3 years earlier for home video approval, I can only assume this is a different version.

nosferatu42 8th June 2015 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 452722)

Me too.:nod:

Stephen@Cult Labs 8th June 2015 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 452712)
It was whether or not to keep the window boxes, which end in the end was the right choice on Arrow's part as they saved a lot of money and the change in announcment quality was nearly instant

Wasn't that. I think it might've been the artwork for Lisa & The devil. After the poll and they didn't use one of the top 3 choices, I remember asking them what was the point of the poll when they didn't even go with the votes.

Mojo 8th June 2015 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 452722)

And me :nod:

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th June 2015 12:13 PM

Me also. :nod: