Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree26056Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th July 2015, 10:04 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

They wont no, but I can't afford to put out near £100 this week haha, I do get 5% off for being a student (mature...) though and I wont have to pay until the time of shipping which puts 2 releases over 2 different paydays which is ideal
keirarts and Vipp like this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 9th July 2015, 10:06 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
What i thought is, with Arrow giving £10 of points out for the hellraiser pre order, that kinda makes the set quite cheap (a ver simplified way of breaking it down is, £10 for each film then £10 for the cost of all the extras to be made and the book then £10 in bonus points = £50) in the next sale i will get a free £7.99p blu-ray and a few quid of another title? will Amazon do better than that?
sometimes they do put tstuff out extremely cheap.
£10 of points for preordering Hellraiser? Have i missed something?
Vipp likes this.
Old 9th July 2015, 10:08 AM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
It's double points on the earlybird pre-orders so you get £10 worth.
keirarts and Vipp like this.

Old 9th July 2015, 10:12 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
They wont no, but I can't afford to put out near £100 this week haha, I do get 5% off for being a student (mature...) though and I wont have to pay until the time of shipping which puts 2 releases over 2 different paydays which is ideal
That's completeley understandible, i has spent my dvd/blu ray money after pay day this month too, but i hounded the other half and she caved in lol but i won;t get new films for a while now, and congrats on being a mature student, im 30 and just got accepted onto college, i'm scared as im older that college kids but i hope i will get on well with the course. (art)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
No mate, you haven't missed anything, im paraphrasing - basically when i paid for the pre-order (they took the payment yesterday) i got rewards for £49.99p added to my account, i then put a film in my basket and redeemed the points on the price of that film (but didn;t buy the movie) and got around £10 off... so i concluded that the points from pre-ordering and paying for Hellraiser got me the points which i valued at around £10.

keirarts and Graeme73 like this.
Old 9th July 2015, 10:25 AM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
That's completeley understandible, i has spent my dvd/blu ray money after pay day this month too, but i hounded the other half and she caved in lol but i won;t get new films for a while now, and congrats on being a mature student, im 30 and just got accepted onto college, i'm scared as im older that college kids but i hope i will get on well with the course. (art)
I'm with The Open University doing a part time degree in Computing and IT so I can better my career, been at it for 3 years now and still 3 years to go so i'm over the 'hump' it's hard work though with a full time job too.
keirarts, profondo rosso and Vipp like this.

Old 9th July 2015, 10:41 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

When I started back at college in 2010, 14 years after last being there, I was not only the oldest student (at 31), but older than all my tutors
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 9th July 2015, 10:49 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I thought i was alone in my going back to education! this is great. I have no education so i have to start at college but i got in at a level 3 stage and it could lead to university, what i really want is to either get a job from the big cheese 'Almar' who owns the awesome Cult-labs and Fetch (but that's not going to happen, i'm not nearly good enough) OR i'd like to ppen a small printing shop and hire a couple of talented mates to hit the ground running. but first i need the education to help me learn the new programs and stuffs like all the young en's can do. lol.

i might posta few of my portfolio bit in a nother thread and get your opinions, i'm not artist but i hope to be able to do graphics and be self employed, i need to leave care work, it's literally destroying me.
Old 9th July 2015, 11:25 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I did it because I got made redundant as an electrician in 2010 and decided to retrain in music, not looked back since
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 9th July 2015, 11:30 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I did it because I got made redundant as an electrician in 2010 and decided to retrain in music, not looked back since
Mate, i'd love to be able to play a guitar, that would be awesome, it's great to hear posative stories where folks like yourself and Justin101 have taken the future by the horns and changed it to suit your needs. I really hope i manage to get a change too, i have a great partner and a few mates that are supportive so it's going great.

Sorry to derail the Arrow thread folks.
Rik, Justin101, keirarts and 1 others like this.
Old 9th July 2015, 11:32 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Mate, i'd love to be able to play a guitar, that would be awesome, it's great to hear posative stories where folks like yourself and Justin101 have taken the future by the horns and changed it to suit your needs. I really hope i manage to get a change too, i have a great partner and a few mates that are supportive so it's going great.

Sorry to derail the Arrow thread folks.
I'm also University doing a degree which will hopefully lead to a career (in counselling), so there are quite a few students around. Anyway, with that:

Justin101, keirarts, Vipp and 1 others like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!