Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Screenbound Pictures / Odeon Entertainment (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/6773-screenbound-pictures-odeon-entertainment.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 10th March 2017 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob4 (Post 524269)
That's a shame.

Sumuru is available isn't it?

Also Simba's producer was Richard Gordon - surprised he didn't retain the rights?

Yes Sumuru is a Towers production which Shonteff was drafted in to direct. It's the films he directed and self produced - Big Zapper, The Swordsman, No. 1 of the Secret Service , Spy Story, that his estate holds the rights to.

Demoncrat 11th March 2017 12:18 AM

Shonteff is the epitome of CULT imho. Like Milligan or Ho ... these films could only have come from one mind. There IS also a 23rd Century dvd of How Sleep The Brave if you are feeling adventurous haha ....;)

Demdike@Cult Labs 11th March 2017 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 524303)
Shonteff is the epitome of CULT imho. Like Milligan or Ho ... these films could only have come from one mind. There IS also a 23rd Century dvd of How Sleep The Brave if you are feeling adventurous haha ....;)

That's the Vietnam war movie filmed in a wood in Southern England isn't it. I used to have it but it's frankly rubbish.

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th March 2017 10:50 PM

Quick! Bring the smelling salts.

I've actually been able to take advantage of a 20% off code and get free postage from Screenbound.

:faint:

I'm sure normal service will now have been resumed and everything will be out of stock.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 14th March 2017 04:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
They still going ahead with this crime against artwork?

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 14th March 2017 04:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
PAY ATTENTION SCREENBOUND!:happy:

Demdike@Cult Labs 27th March 2017 11:00 AM

The copy of The Cat and the Canary i preordered direct from Screenbound with 20% off arrived today. A week prior to general release. :clap:

Demoncrat 27th March 2017 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 524323)
That's the Vietnam war movie filmed in a wood in Southern England isn't it. I used to have it but it's frankly rubbish.

An odd film, from the back waters of cinema for sure.
Didn't someone mention that this place needed to be more Cult?
Wink wink. :behindsofa:

Demdike@Cult Labs 27th March 2017 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 525852)
An odd film, from the back waters of cinema for sure.
Didn't someone mention that this place needed to be more Cult?
Wink wink. :behindsofa:

Are you saying you actually like it, D?

Boo Radley 27th March 2017 04:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 524323)

There's also a German release under the title Dschungel der Apokalpse whose cover is more exciting than the film.