Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The NUCLEUS FILMS thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/8226-nucleus-films-thread.html)

BAKA 24th October 2018 12:29 PM

So, which version to watch for a first watch of The Erotic Rites Of Frankenstein? I'm assuming the original French version, because the Spanish version is listed as 'Alternate'. But the longer running time of the Spanish version has me second guessing. Anyone able to chime in before I watch this tonight?

g053584398 24th October 2018 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 591190)
So, which version to watch for a first watch of The Erotic Rites Of Frankenstein? I'm assuming the original French version, because the Spanish version is listed as 'Alternate'. But the longer running time of the Spanish version has me second guessing. Anyone able to chime in before I watch this tonight?

I would opt for the French cut of the film. I believe that the Spanish version, as per films released in Spain during the reign of General Franco, features alternate clothed takes of the unclothed scenes present in the French version, but does feature an entire sub-plot absent from the latter.

Demoncrat 24th October 2018 06:37 PM

What he said. The longer running time is made up of footage featuring Lina. Enjoy!!!

Rik 5th March 2019 04:56 PM

Looks like blu ray releases of their Video Nasties sets are being prepared according to Nucleus's Facebook page :nod:

Justin101 5th March 2019 05:03 PM

Saw that on twitter too, hopefully it’ll be both parts in 1 set! If so I’ll buy it again.

Rik 5th March 2019 05:09 PM

Yeah, they look decent enough upscaled so a simple upgrade won’t be top of my to buy list, but both in one set and new extras may sway me because I only really watch the documentaries these days. Would be nice to see an update on both as to the status of the films since the original docs were made though

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 5th March 2019 05:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hopefully due for a BD upgrade soon.....:loveeyes:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6zmvE-uEu0

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 13th July 2019 11:03 AM

Nucleus' BD of Death laid an Egg is only £6 from classicfilmsdirect this weekend only.

Highly recommended for those who don't already own this bizarre slice of late '60s euro goodness.

Inspector Abberline 13th July 2019 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 607344)
Nucleus' BD of Death laid an Egg is only £6 from classicfilmsdirect this weekend only.

Highly recommended for those who don't already own this bizarre slice of late '60s euro goodness.

Cheers..B.E.. now ordered.:thankingyou:

Nostalgic 14th July 2019 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 607344)

I bought this at full price when it came out & worth every penny! One of a kind Euro picture, at £6 its a steal!!!