Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The BFI Blu-ray and DVD Release Thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/9116-bfi-blu-ray-dvd-release-thread.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 7th June 2017 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 536766)
How are you liking Robin of Sherwood? Is Clannad growing on you yet? :D

I do like it, very mystical, sometimes it doesn't really feel like Robin Hood as such.

Also no. Clannad really grates i'm afraid.

Rik 7th June 2017 05:28 PM

I've not watched Robin of Sherwood since it first aired when I was a kid, I used to love it :nod:

Demoncrat 7th June 2017 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 536768)
I do like it, very mystical, sometimes it doesn't really feel like Robin Hood as such.

:laugh:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 7th June 2017 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 536768)

:tsk:

Glad you like it though. As mentioned previously the music really makes it more special, at least to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 536792)
I've not watched Robin of Sherwood since it first aired when I was a kid, I used to love it :nod:

I was the same until I bought the first two seasons on Blu in one of Network's sales a couple of years ago.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 7th June 2017 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 536760)
Top news!

How weird. I was only reading about this the other day as i was checking out the profiles for the cast of Robin of Sherwood which i've now seen two of the three series, as Clive Mantle (Little John) is in this.

I too will be blind buying The Orchard End Murder.

Great choice for release.:nod:

As is the Loach set and My Beautiful Laundrette to sit alongside THE FIRM,LETTER TO BREZHNEV,RITA SUE AND BOB TOO,THE CRYING GAME,PSYCHOMANIA,PENDA'S FEN,BLACK PANTHER,MAN OF VIOLENCE to name but a few of their great British films.:nod:

Mojo 15th June 2017 07:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Really looking forward to picking up this upcoming Flipside release:

Attachment 191747

BAKA 4th July 2017 12:04 PM

Some decent BFI deals on Amazon at the moment. I have everything I want already, but for the likes of Psychomania, Symptoms and Sleepwalker, £7.99 is a steal. Quite a lot of BFI titles are £7.99 at the moment, worth giving Amazon a browse.

Demdike@Cult Labs 4th July 2017 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 540273)
Some decent BFI deals on Amazon at the moment. I have everything I want already, but for the likes of Psychomania, Symptoms and Sleepwalker, £7.99 is a steal. Quite a lot of BFI titles are £7.99 at the moment, worth giving Amazon a browse.

Damn you Baka! :lol:

zeroid 4th July 2017 02:28 PM

I have Symptoms and Sleepwalker, but now Psychomania will be mine too - ordered!

Demdike@Cult Labs 17th July 2017 06:35 PM

I didn't realize The Orchard End Murders was only 48 mins.

£15 for under an hour. That can wait.