Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Vinegar Syndrome (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/9658-vinegar-syndrome.html)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 1st May 2021 05:21 PM

1.RAPID-Fed Ex!
2.Don't know.
3.Yeah the monthly packages are great.

They're HMRC friendly as well.....

Demdike@Cult Labs 1st May 2021 05:23 PM

I fear this upcoming sale may bankrupt me. Having never bought from them before. :scared: :whip:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 1st May 2021 06:29 PM

I'm doing the same with all these Arrow 4ks!

Trashforcash 1st May 2021 07:00 PM

Thanks all, will keep an eye out for the sale and give it a go. I loved the slip and extras / restoration of Cthulu Mansion, but as I watched it I thought, "£28.99 is a bit steep for this..."

Trashforcash 5th May 2021 07:17 PM

Has anyone got the Home grown horrors set? Cant decide if it looks amazing or unwatchable!

Same goes for The Cellar... being drawn in by the slip case like a moth to the flame...

Rob4 5th May 2021 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trashforcash (Post 651527)
Has anyone got the Home grown horrors set? Cant decide if it looks amazing or unwatchable!

Same goes for The Cellar... being drawn in by the slip case like a moth to the flame...

I haven't seen any of them but given that they are boxed together I suspect they are towards the lower end of regional American filmmaking. That of course, can have its own charms but I tend to wait until the price drops before blind buying something like that or at least waiting for a few reviews.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 7th May 2021 07:43 PM

I'll let you know soon.....:nod:

Susan Foreman 12th May 2021 06:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
'Girls School Screamers' (1986) - Coming soon from Vinegar Syndrome!

Originally Posted by Bill Pace on Twitter:

"Thomas Rondinella & I are being interviewed by @VinegarSyndrome for their restored re-release of the very first feature film we worked on: GIRLS SCHOOL SCREAMERS!"

Details to come once a release date is announced.

Trashforcash 16th May 2021 06:26 PM

Right, I'm going all in on the upcoming vinegar syndrome sale and need expert advice. Has anyone bought from the sale before? If so...

1. When is it best to order? Is it only in the window from 28th-31st?

2. Is it true they shut the site a week before and after?

3. When do they announce their new titles?

4. I see alot of their titles are already marked as reduced (bur from an outrageous price to a sane price), is this the sale or does it come down further?

Never done the sale before but just saw the Homegrown Horrors set and it blew my mind. So many questions...

Rob4 16th May 2021 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trashforcash (Post 652215)
Right, I'm going all in on the upcoming vinegar syndrome sale and need expert advice. Has anyone bought from the sale before? If so...

1. When is it best to order? Is it only in the window from 28th-31st?

2. Is it true they shut the site a week before and after?

3. When do they announce their new titles?

4. I see alot of their titles are already marked as reduced (bur from an outrageous price to a sane price), is this the sale or does it come down further?

Never done the sale before but just saw the Homegrown Horrors set and it blew my mind. So many questions...

1. 28th and Yes. Order immediately as the ones on low stock can sell out and won't be re-stocked until after the sale.
2. I can't remember but I do think they shut it a week before at the last sale.
3. I think it was week before last time.
4. They'll come down further. About half RRP on most things but depends on how old the title is.