Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   MGM Midnite Movies (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/985-mgm-midnite-movies.html)

Criterion7 23rd April 2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 234822)
my current collection....

singles.

witchfinder general, food of the gods, Killer Klowns from outer space (absolutely loaded with special features), pit and the pendulum, fall of the house of usher.

double-bills.

countess dracula/vampire lovers, comedy of terrors/raven, tales of terror/twice told tales, tomb of ligeia/evening of edgar allen poe, masque of the red death/premature burial, haunted palace/tower of london, theatre of blood/madhouse, oblong box/scream and scream again, invisible invaders/journey to the seventh planet, attack of the puppet people/village of the giants, phantom from 10,000 leagues/beast with 1,000,000 eyes, panic in the year zero/last man on earth, empire of the ants/tentacles, die monster die/dunwich horror, monster that challenged the world/it terror from beyond space, cry of the bnanshee/murders in the rue mourgue, house on skull mountain/mephisto waltz, chosen survivors/earth dies screaming, whats the matter with helen/whoever slew auntie roo?, count yorga/return of count yorga, war gods of the deep/at the earths core, voodoo island/four skulls of jonathan drake, strange invaders/invaders from mars, Beast within/bat people, deranged/motel hell, devil's of darkness/witchcraft, the return of dracula/the vampire, yongary/konga, incredible two-headed transplant/thing with two heads, invasion of the star creatures/invasion of the bee girls, tales from the crypt/vault of horror, abominable dr phibes/dr phibes rises again, wild in the streets/gassss, beach blanket bingo/how to stuff a wild bikini, blueprint for murder/man in the attic, psych-out/the trip, morons from outer space/alien from L.A, land that time forgot/people that time forgot, gorilla at large/mystery on monster island....

thats almost all of them, I think i'm missing about five titles.

Nice collection. I completely forgot Killer Klowns was Midnite
Movies.
I've only got a handful now but I use to have a few before my move a couple years back.

keirarts 23rd April 2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowFan (Post 234825)
Nice collection. I completely forgot Killer Klowns was Midnite
Movies.
I've only got a handful now but I use to have a few before my move a couple years back.

if only the attic/crawlspace was cheaper. Thats the toughest one to get hold of.

bdc 23rd April 2012 06:47 PM

Here's mine... ;)

DVD Aficionado

DVD Aficionado

I also own this box btw which is a sort of unofficial entry I guess as it has several films of the series + some exclusives.

DVD Aficionado

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 23rd April 2012 07:09 PM

Loved the MM series.
I wish to **** they'd bring it back!

Just look at the potential titles in their vaults!:(

the blob 23rd April 2012 07:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 234835)
if only the attic/crawlspace was cheaper. Thats the toughest one to get hold of.

Wow.. didn't realise that one had gone so high! Always worth keeping an eye out on Amazon.com just in case they resurface.

Here's my list as it stands. No way I was typing it out so just took a screenshot from DVD Hunter. I'm actually not sure if I'll keep hold of them all seeing as the odd one is starting to appear on BD. Tough to let them go but needs must sometimes so we'll see. I already sold some a few years ago while a lot were unavailable and rebought a few but some I've yet to pick up again like Haunted Palace/Tower Of london and Motel Hell/Deranged

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 23rd April 2012 07:21 PM

Hey blob-I'm forty this year.

My xray vision ain't what it used to be! :lol: ;)

the blob 23rd April 2012 07:23 PM

Okay.. let's try again.. :lol:

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/2897/picture1xo.png

the blob 23rd April 2012 07:26 PM

Looking at it, at least Witchfinder General is missing from that list. I really have to go through and update my whole DVD database. :rolleyes:

Of course, the other thing that makes it now feel less collectible is the fact that the line has finished and feels incomplete. Also, I could never get down with the Pirate thing or Morons From Outer Space. :)

bdc 23rd April 2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the blob (Post 235058)
Looking at it, at least Witchfinder General is missing from that list. I really have to go through and update my whole DVD database. :rolleyes:

Why don't you give dvdaf a try? ;)

the blob 23rd April 2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 235066)
Why don't you give dvdaf a try? ;)

One day when I can bothered to go through it all again. I like my local one as I can just scan in a barcode and 99% of the time it works a treat.