Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2011
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd November 2011, 04:22 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

CHOPPED...GUTTED...BURNT I give you PUMPKIN HOLOCAUST!
Attached Thumbnails
Super Comp - Shameless' Horrid Halloween Giveaway - 31/10/2011 - FINISHED-cimg0410.jpg  
Old 3rd November 2011, 04:27 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

PUMPKIN HOLOCAUST SHAMELESS EDITION aka SHAMELESS SCREEN ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST:PUMPKIN EDITION
Attached Thumbnails
Super Comp - Shameless' Horrid Halloween Giveaway - 31/10/2011 - FINISHED-cimg0411.jpg  
Old 3rd November 2011, 04:50 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Excellent entries already guys! It's shaping up to be one tough comp to judge - as ever.

As for the 'Cult Labs' sign - it's not the end of the world if it isn't included, you'll still be counted. It was just so nobody would enter pumpkins nicked from online - you sneaky buggers.

Here's a few I did over Halloween. I did a face as well which has since grown a nice, and very smelly, layer of hair (mould). I'll leave it till next month, it is No-Shave November after all

Also did...

and made one based on this but never took a photo.

Anywhooo, good luck!!!!
Old 5th November 2011, 02:37 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Here are some doodles.(Yowza its difficult drawing with a sensor mouse on a laptop)
Attached Thumbnails
Super Comp - Shameless' Horrid Halloween Giveaway - 31/10/2011 - FINISHED-pumpkinart1.jpg  

Last edited by Gigantor; 6th November 2011 at 07:07 PM.
Old 5th November 2011, 02:38 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

number 2.....
Attached Thumbnails
Super Comp - Shameless' Horrid Halloween Giveaway - 31/10/2011 - FINISHED-pumpkinart2.jpg  
Old 5th November 2011, 02:39 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

number 3...
Attached Thumbnails
Super Comp - Shameless' Horrid Halloween Giveaway - 31/10/2011 - FINISHED-pumpkinart3.jpg  
Old 5th November 2011, 06:40 PM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDogWeTrust View Post
Nice jumper man, A classic!
Thanks, didn't realize what I was wearing till after the wife loaded the pic into the computer, I was carving shirtless but threw on the nearest shirt without paying attention. I am sure everyone here likes the Goonies, and nobody here wants to see a bare chested Cap.
InDogWeTrust likes this.
Old 7th November 2011, 07:56 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

These are mine from last week. I learned the valuable lesson that if you leave them on your windowsill for over a week then not only do they go mouldy, stink the living room out and pee mouldy pumpkin juice everywhere but their faces contort in such a way to make them look like deformed, wrinkly mutants, which I am now saying was an intentional artistic choice.
Attached Thumbnails
Super Comp - Shameless' Horrid Halloween Giveaway - 31/10/2011 - FINISHED-amba0001.jpg   Super Comp - Shameless' Horrid Halloween Giveaway - 31/10/2011 - FINISHED-amba0002.jpg   Super Comp - Shameless' Horrid Halloween Giveaway - 31/10/2011 - FINISHED-amba0003.jpg   Super Comp - Shameless' Horrid Halloween Giveaway - 31/10/2011 - FINISHED-amba0004.jpg   Super Comp - Shameless' Horrid Halloween Giveaway - 31/10/2011 - FINISHED-amba0005.jpg  

Super Comp - Shameless' Horrid Halloween Giveaway - 31/10/2011 - FINISHED-amba0006.jpg   Super Comp - Shameless' Horrid Halloween Giveaway - 31/10/2011 - FINISHED-amba0007.jpg   Super Comp - Shameless' Horrid Halloween Giveaway - 31/10/2011 - FINISHED-amba0009.jpg  
bedorca likes this.
Old 7th November 2011, 08:03 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
These are mine from last week. I learned the valuable lesson that if you leave them on your windowsill for over a week then not only do they go mouldy, stink the living room out and pee mouldy pumpkin juice everywhere but their faces contort in such a way to make them look like deformed, wrinkly mutants, which I am now saying was an intentional artistic choice.
I like the one in the dead center...Or should I say "The one that's dead in the center" get it? Dead in the center? Haha, I made a funny!
PaulD likes this.
Old 7th November 2011, 10:51 AM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

It's Monday the 7th and it's time to close this Super Comp!

There's been so many great entries this time and it's so hard to pick a winner. But I think I've come to a final decision and the winner and the two runners up are....

Cap. Vic Robotpants M.D. - You've just won yourself the two exclusive Shameless skulls, House On The Edge Of The Park AND the Slasher Boxset!

And the two runners up (each getting HotEotP and the Boxset...

Baseball Fury's Kiss Pumpkin!

Darthelvis and son's Mario!

Well done guys and to everyone who entered - you're all talented carvers

Kyle
InDogWeTrust likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!