Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Past Competitions - 2012 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=458)
-   -   Weekly Comp - The Sniper - 18/03/2012 - FINISHED (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/past-competitions-2012/8228-weekly-comp-sniper-18-03-2012-finished.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 18th March 2012 11:34 AM

Weekly Comp - The Sniper - 18/03/2012 - FINISHED

Need some action in your life? Well, here be thee answer...

“EDGE-OF-YOUR-SEAT EXCITING FROM BEGINNING TO END.” – BEYOND HOLLYWOOD.COM.

From Dante Lam, director of the pulse-pounding “The Beast Stalker”, comes the equally intense action-thriller, The Sniper, starring Richie Ren (Seoul Raiders; Breaking News), Edison Chen (The Dark Knight; The Grudge 2; Initial D – Drift Racer) and Huang Xiaoming (Ip Man 2; The Message; The Founding Of A Republic).

When ex-Hong Kong police sharpshooter Lincoln (Xiaoming) is released from prison after serving time for the alleged manslaughter of a kidnapper during a hostage situation he has only one thing on his mind: revenge on those responsible for putting him behind bars. At the top of his hit list is former colleague and fellow marksman Hartman (Jen), who Lincoln believes withheld key evidence at his trial that could have led to his acquittal. Lincoln’s plan involves setting up the largest heist the city has ever known, hoping that this will draw his prey to him.

Meanwhile, a hot-headed rookie, OJ (Chen), has joined Hartman’s team and quickly begins to exhibit the same level of shooting skills that made Lincoln such a legend on the force. OJ becomes fascinated by Lincoln, to the point where Hartman worries that he may begin to emulate his former teammate’s cavalier attitude towards the job at hand.

As the day of the heist dawns, lines are drawn as Lincoln sets out to re-enact the operation that sealed his fate, thereby initiating the ultimate showdown between the three expert snipers.

Brilliantly choreographed and highlighted by “a series of action set-pieces of nail-biting intensity” (Time Out, Hong Kong) including an astonishing shootout set within the claustrophobic confines of a lift, The Sniper is “a wild action movie that goes right for the jugular” (Beyond Hollywood.com).

The Sniper (cert. 15) will be released on DVD (£12.99) by Chelsea Films on 12th March 2012

To win...

If you had a magic sniper gun that could remove anything or anyone from ever exsisting,who or what would you shoot? It can be a person (living or dead), an animal, an object...whatever!

Personally I would aim for David Dickinson.

The three best answers will be picked next sunday and each will win this film.

It really is that simple!

Good luck,

Kyle :cool:

darthelvis 18th March 2012 12:40 PM

I would wait for David Gray, James Blunt & Mick Hucknell to play a concert together, get an accomplice to get them to stand them one in front of the other & with one bullet, take all three out!

zombiematt 18th March 2012 05:13 PM

I'd say the Iphone as so many people waste their lives glued to them.

DryJack 18th March 2012 06:29 PM

I'd take out the "Go Compare" man.

Demdike@Cult Labs 18th March 2012 06:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:woot:

Make Them Die Slowly 18th March 2012 10:56 PM

Internet Trolls and the real ones that turn to stone in daylight.

the blob 18th March 2012 11:05 PM

I'd have to go back in time and take out two people...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Pdzxpmmv7I...etherlands.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._de_Mol_sr.jpg

These two ***** founded Endemol, thereby beginning the systematic brain-rotting of the world's population and the subversive plan of mind control through reality TV.

pedromonkey 18th March 2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the blob (Post 224883)

These two ***** founded Endemol, thereby beginning the systematic brain-rotting of the world's population and the subversive plan of mind control through reality TV.

EEEEVVVVIIILLL!!!!!!

Baseball Fury 19th March 2012 09:16 AM

Racists. All of em, with some "Magic Bullet Theory" supershot.

Failing that, Kat Von Dee. Oh my christ, she does my head in. She's pretty much turned the tattoo industry (and a lot of tattoo enthusiasts) into this horrible display of attention seeking and frankly, pretty shit work. Ugh.

trouserpress 19th March 2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the blob (Post 224883)

Although, don't forget that (in a roundabout way) it's thanks to the success of Endomol that Hammer Films have risen from the grave again. Every cloud...

trouserpress 19th March 2012 12:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
But what about the butterfly effect Kyle? This power we wield could have devastating consequences...

The year is 1973, and the King of glam-pop is riding high in the charts. yes, Gary Glitter is touring the land asking boys and girls everywhere: "Do you wanna be in my gang?" To which they innocently reply, "Oh yeah!" The man has power beyond mere mortals, and nothing can stop his meteoric rise to the top.

Enter our silent sniper. Perched atop the lighting rig in the Wolverhampton Civic Hall, he patiently waits for Slade to finish their support slot. He sips from his can of Top Deck Shandy knowing that the future of the free world is in his hands. Finally the lights go up, the thick cigarette smoke dances in the mirror-ball glow, the guitars chug and the Glitterman enters the stage aloft 15 inch-high silver platform boots. For the whispery-moustached teenage boys of Wolverhampton, this would be a night they would never forget.

All it took was one muffled shot right between the eyes and Glitter was down. The job was done. Silently the sniper dismantled and packed his weapon before disappearing into the night. Little did he realise that his heroic action would change the world forever.

Back in 2012, there is a slight pop in our ears as though the air pressure has changed slightly. I look around, puzzled, and then I notice. Something truly weird has happened. Glitter has become an icon, a legend. People are performing his songs on X Factor. Students have his poster plastered on their walls. A biopic is currently in the works starring Andy Serkis. Everything is silver. Politicians regularly claim to have Gary Glitter songs on their iPods.

The world has gone mad.

gag 19th March 2012 03:27 PM

Quite a few realy

Anything to do with twilight sorry twishite..

Waste of space parents

Chav"s

gag 19th March 2012 03:28 PM

Bankers that keep ruining this country and living on a different planet, then awarding themselves millions bonuses..

gag 19th March 2012 03:30 PM

I know this is a strange one BUT

Tomatoes i totaly detest them AND
Cucumber they are a pointless piece of food apart from going in salads what else are they good food plus they tasteless and useless ...

gag 19th March 2012 04:00 PM

I have FB but rarely post owt on it..
Dont have Myspace.

But i delete the people who spend all day posting and tweeting..
And i dont mean those who spend all day on it i mean the ones who tweet r post every single movement they make ...

good Morning everyone i just woke.
Been up half hour and had a good soak in the bath.
Just watching jeremy kyle and having a brew.
TV finished think ill do bit of house work.
Housework done going to nip in town.
God this bus is taking ages and im freezing.
Sat next to some smelly so so who needs a good wash

ARGH who gives a *UCK they are SOCIAL network sites NOT antisocial sites and not internet BB.. GETout and GET a life in live in the realworld and not JUST cyberspace world..

People are happy to know what you done what or what you are thinking but we DONT want to know every cough sneeze and fart you do...

Or the ones who just post nothing all day about there kids ARGH they are just annoying..

Argh little baby charlotte tried to say mamma and said bam ba..
Oh isnt micheal cute he just gave me a big hug..
Charlotte sat watching pepper pig while micheal plays outside with next door neighbour ..

SHUT UP i dont realy care ...bit harsh but we all think it..
Not that i dont care about them or what they been up to i just dont care about every step they make..

Vipp 19th March 2012 07:01 PM

Two Words!

http://www.jimius.com/baconbible/Ass.../cbrothers.jpg

Need i say anything? You know the world would be a better place.

PaulD 19th March 2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trouserpress (Post 224929)
Although, don't forget that (in a roundabout way) it's thanks to the success of Endomol that Hammer Films have risen from the grave again. Every cloud...

God, is that really right? Bloody hell!

Make Them Die Slowly 19th March 2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vippo (Post 225053)
http://www.jimius.com/baconbible/Ass.../cbrothers.jpg

Need i say anything? You know the world would be a better place.

To you or to me.:lol:

Make Them Die Slowly 19th March 2012 08:02 PM

Kyle, for all the comps I've not been able to do or for the ones I didn't win. Shoot him in the head.:tongue1:

trouserpress 19th March 2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 225071)
God, is that really right? Bloody hell!

I'm fairly sure that's right. I'd be happy to be proven wrong though!

sethflc 19th March 2012 11:40 PM

Michael. ****ing. Bay. So he couldn't ruin anything from our collective childhood ever again.

the blob 19th March 2012 11:50 PM

These two..

118 118 - Who you gonna call? - YouTube

InDogWeTrust 20th March 2012 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseball Fury (Post 224911)
Racists. All of em, with some "Magic Bullet Theory" supershot.

Failing that, Kat Von Dee. Oh my christ, she does my head in. She's pretty much turned the tattoo industry (and a lot of tattoo enthusiasts) into this horrible display of attention seeking and frankly, pretty shit work. Ugh.

I be agreeing with both points. I myself as a tattoo enthusiast, If that's what you want to call it, Am annoyed at the fact that so many people walking around with their bodies covered in ink because they think it makes them a better person. It doesn't at all, You're still the same jerk you were before...Only now you have pictures on you (I don't mean to just debase body art like that, Just trying to make a point). I wouldn't go as far as to say Kat Von D is solely responsible, I see your point though! Anyways, That's my rant for the day :lol:

InDogWeTrust 20th March 2012 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 225014)
Bankers that keep ruining this country and living on a different planet, then awarding themselves millions bonuses..

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 225015)

Cucumber they are a pointless piece of food apart from going in salads what else are they good food plus they tasteless and useless ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 225019)
I have FB but rarely post owt on it..
Dont have Myspace.

But i delete the people who spend all day posting and tweeting..
And i dont mean those who spend all day on it i mean the ones who tweet r post every single movement they make ...

good Morning everyone i just woke.
Been up half hour and had a good soak in the bath.
Just watching jeremy kyle and having a brew.
TV finished think ill do bit of house work.
Housework done going to nip in town.
God this bus is taking ages and im freezing.
Sat next to some smelly so so who needs a good wash

ARGH who gives a *UCK they are SOCIAL network sites NOT antisocial sites and not internet BB.. GETout and GET a life in live in the realworld and not JUST cyberspace world..

People are happy to know what you done what or what you are thinking but we DONT want to know every cough sneeze and fart you do...

Or the ones who just post nothing all day about there kids ARGH they are just annoying..

Argh little baby charlotte tried to say mamma and said bam ba..
Oh isnt micheal cute he just gave me a big hug..
Charlotte sat watching pepper pig while micheal plays outside with next door neighbour ..

SHUT UP i dont realy care ...bit harsh but we all think it..
Not that i dont care about them or what they been up to i just dont care about every step they make..

Wow gag, just seems like you hate the world. I can understand that sometimes, but why take it out on the innocent cucumbers!? :lol:

gag 20th March 2012 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InDogWeTrust (Post 225156)
Wow gag, just seems like you hate the world. I can understand that sometimes, but why take it out on the innocent cucumbers!? :lol:

lol strange but im a layed back and easy going person :laugh:

Doesnt quite sound like it though :lol:

PaulD 20th March 2012 09:42 AM

This is totally unfair - any well-balanced person can't enter this competition :(

:)

gag 20th March 2012 10:00 AM

Its just equivelant to room the proggrame room 101..

whats your dislikes..

loki666 20th March 2012 10:28 AM

I'd take out Simon Cowell for his crimes against popular music and weekend television!!!

Make Them Die Slowly 20th March 2012 10:05 PM

Sammy the Hamster, the noisy little bastard is getting right on my wick at the moment.

Nordicdusk 20th March 2012 10:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Danny Dyer i just cant stand him. Tries to act the hard man but on the real football factory he would shit himself in every episode while still trying to give it all the big hard man act aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh.

Attachment 48687

Hawkmonger 21st March 2012 08:08 PM

With a magic sniper rifle, I would abliterate Essex. That damn city desserves to vanish after producing such an adysmal show as TOWIE! :nod:

gaahl07 21st March 2012 09:11 PM

Personally I wait for JEDWARD to get sick of each others bullshit, watch them kick the shit out of each other and then take both of the noobs out with one shot!

Bong!:rockon:

gaahl07 21st March 2012 09:15 PM

I would use my magic Sniper Rifle to erase the thieving buggers that are ebay and paypal off the face of the fooking earth.

:rockon:

trouserpress 21st March 2012 09:25 PM

The guy that runs Horror Movie Empire would be quite a good one to try and take out, although I imagine I'd have to fight my way past all the other film fans trying to kill him first!

PaulD 21st March 2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trouserpress (Post 225671)
The guy that runs Horror Movie Empire would be quite a good one to try and take out, although I imagine I'd have to fight my way past all the other film fans trying to kill him first!

We have a winner! :)

gag 22nd March 2012 04:12 AM

Any film director that makes a diabolical remake and think its the best film they made...to save us having to watch any more crap films they make..

sawyer6 24th March 2012 10:02 AM

Kim Kardasian,Justin Bieber and Robert Pattinson in one shot.We don't want to waste any bullets!!!

Susan Foreman 24th March 2012 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 225015)

Oi - our guinea pigs LOVE tomatoes and cucumbers

bigandya 24th March 2012 10:13 AM

I would eliminate Jeremy Kyle.

My missus loves him, and because of that our house is over run with council estate chavs who've been cheating on their overweight, unemployable, ugly, unintelligent girlfriends with other overweight, unintelligent, unemployable, excuses for females, and are now taking DNA tests to determine whether some of their own unintelligent, useless, sperm actually managed to find its way into some big fat, unattractive uterus and germinate some futuristic council estate, unemployable, unintelligent, unattractive chav child.

(Incidentally - I have nothing against council estates, I know a lot of decent people live there - its just that all these Jeremy Kyle cretins seem to live on them too!)

Hawkmonger 24th March 2012 04:29 PM

Jeremy Kyle AND Jerry Springer in one shot. How's that for killing off the worlds scum?:rockon: