Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2012
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree195Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th October 2012, 11:44 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

MY HALLOWEEN CONSISTS OF POPCORN, HARIBO, JOHN CARPENTER'S HALLOWEEN, BLACK METAL MUSIC AND SOME SPOOKY ALE SO I CAN GET MESSED UP!
Attached Thumbnails
Super Comp - Halloween Bundle - 30 October 2012 - FINISHED-spewing-pumpkin.jpg  
Old 30th October 2012, 02:23 PM
Cult Addict

Halloween party for two. Me and the GF are having a romantic evening in with a yet undisided film (I'm thinking of Trick,r,Treat but sure she'll probably want to watch some tripe like Red Riding Hood), a non-thematic dinner of curry and rice, and a little snuggle......I'll probably wrap myself in toilet roll just to piss her off.
Old 30th October 2012, 02:25 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkmonger View Post
I'll probably wrap myself in toilet roll just to piss her off.
You might need to depending on what type of curry you have
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 30th October 2012, 02:26 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
You might need to depending on what type of curry you have

Saucy!
Old 30th October 2012, 02:52 PM
Cultist

Ok, here is what I got planned

Tomorrow we have a big get-together with a bunch of people to play "Weerwolven van Wakkerdam" (English title supposedly is "The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow"). Its not only a fun game but everyone has to get dressed for the event. I got a cheap werewolf mask so that's how I'm going
(picture hopefully to follow tomorrow).

The day after that I'm gonna watch a horror flick with my gf, she never watches horror and halloween is the only day of the year I get her to watch it with me.

I'm still deciding what we are going to watch though, I think Halloween 3. She hasn't seen it yet and I love it (not like the first one of course but dammit, its a fun flick).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIHUv2ooG38

And its a good movie to watch if you want a standalone movie.

After that I probably treat myself to another fun horror flick like the beyond.

Good times ahead!

(edit: what the tag to embed a youtube video?)
PaulD likes this.

Last edited by unrealbe; 31st October 2012 at 07:03 AM.
Old 30th October 2012, 03:03 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealbe View Post

(edit: what the tag to embed a youtube video?)
No tag needed unrealbe Just paste the video's url onto the forum and it SHOULD work (the address in the url bar, not what comes up when you click share).
Old 30th October 2012, 03:14 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

What the hell, I'm joining in too! I freakin' LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Halloweeny! I've been having Halloween movie nights for the past fortnight and carved a few pumpkiny-wumpkinies (a Jack-O-Lantern, the grim reaper and one of the ghostbusters logo - I'll post up pictures of these later).

Went to a Halloween party thing as an Exorcist - a very quick costume!

Also went to Primevil, which is basically a Halloween event at night where you walk around fake haunted houses, etc. One part you get chased around the woods by clowns, another you walk through a haunted house set and, my favourite, a mental asylum. The patients are jumping against their cells, there's intense strobe lighting and, urgh - that one's the best! Has anyone else done any of these 'haunted houses' attractions - they're popular in America.

Hoping to go on a Ghost walk today and something else tomorrow.

I'm planning on scaring my partner too. I've got a fake knife which I'll have sticking out my back, covered in blood and I'll pretend to be dead when they come over. Mwahahaha!
Attached Thumbnails
Super Comp - Halloween Bundle - 30 October 2012 - FINISHED-550637_10151074630800766_323022881_n.jpg  
Old 30th October 2012, 03:56 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Primevil sounds intense! I'd love to go to something like that.
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 30th October 2012, 04:14 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Going to watch The Shining at the cinema, and then dressing up as Jimmy Savile and scaring off all the kids that knock on my door.
VicDakin, Rik, antmumford and 4 others like this.
Old 30th October 2012, 04:44 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I've never really celebrated Halloween on a regular basis as I can be a boring sod sometimes but it'll be slightly better this year because Kelly and I are staying in after work to watch Hocus Pocus, Dawn of the Dead (2004) and The Crazies (2010) which have all been chosen by Kelly. I love them all too of course but would have chose different titles if I had the chance.

In exchange for letting her pick the films Kelly is cooking me dinner (I do dinner normally, I'm Mr. Domestic) and tonight she will be baking Halloween cakes and cookies ready for tomorrow too. For dinner we've got BBQ Ribs, Chips that look like fingers and Baked Beans which will be mashed together to look like splattered brains.

I'll be carving the chips to look like fingers tonight so once everything is done and cakes are baked I'll post up pics of the results!

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html

Like this? Share it using the links below!