Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   Taking baby steps exploring the new millenium's anime (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/11680-taking-baby-steps-exploring-new-milleniums-anime.html)

trebor8273 5th August 2015 09:02 PM

I think the order from what I've read is fate/ stay night and then fate zero which is the prequel but was made after. But at the end of the day I suspect it doesn't really matter, but is a great series. Once I've finished will play the Psp game

Seems that if you watch zero first it explains a lot of background stuff in stay but it seems it also spoils some of the plot/ story surprises

keirarts 5th August 2015 10:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 168428

Been showing a mate this classic.

bdc 6th August 2015 01:38 PM

Looks like a lot of fun,will have to give that a try as well. ;)

trebor8273 8th August 2015 08:05 PM

Finished fate/ stay night which I've really enjoyed. Great animation, story and characters looking forward to,watching the prequel fate/ zero

trebor8273 9th August 2015 08:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Watching fate/ zero. Came across this show has anyone seen it?

bdc 9th August 2015 10:24 PM

Just watched the first episode of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! and it was fun,of course I don't know how this (apparently long-running) series will evolve and how the whole "future maffia boss thing" will be played out. ;)

keirarts 9th August 2015 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 459086)
Watching fate/ zero. Came across this show has anyone seen it?

Not seen it. Looks good though.

trebor8273 10th August 2015 07:51 PM

Is Durarara anygood thinking of starting it when I finish fate / zero

keirarts 10th August 2015 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 459160)
Is Durarara anygood thinking of starting it when I finish fate / zero

Its awesome. Would suggest watching baccano first. Its not essential but two characters appear as cameos in several episodes who are central characters in baccano

trebor8273 10th August 2015 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 459161)
Its awesome. Would suggest watching baccano first. Its not essential but two characters appear as cameos in several episodes who are central characters in baccano

Thanks will do. Got the last 40 or so episodes of hunter x hunter left so I need something to watch after that was going to try watch naruto again but the insane amount of filler always buts me off and I give up on it.

So a few episodes of fate / zero left will watch baccano after it and continue with baby steps and something else. I recommend both

Fate Stay/night unlimited blade works ( not the film or the same name or the series called fate stay/ night )
Fate zero