Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   Game of Thrones (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/13630-game-thrones.html)

Rik 15th April 2019 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 601705)
I've waited almost 2 years but these 8 hours of work are going to kill me :lol:
Can't wait to get the tea on and watch GoT finally :nod:

I hadn't planned on watching it so early, but I woke up at 3 and knew I'd struggle to get back to sleep because of my insomnia, watching it again now (on my TV this time instead of iPad) :nod:

Nordicdusk 15th April 2019 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 601706)
I hadn't planned on watching it so early, but I woke up at 3 and knew I'd struggle to get back to sleep because of my insomnia, watching it again now (on my TV this time instead of iPad) :nod:

I gotta wait for it to be on sky atlantic tonight i struggling the day is dragging.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 15th April 2019 10:22 PM

I watched the new episode earlier this evening on Now TV and thought it was great. There's a lot that was going on and it'll probably take a couple of viewings to digest everything.

Nordicdusk 15th April 2019 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 601771)
I watched the new episode earlier this evening on Now TV and thought it was great. There's a lot that was going on and it'll probably take a couple of viewings to digest everything.

I agree i think the joy of finally watching new game of thrones may have distracted me from the finer details. Overall a good episode to slowly bring us back in and set the tone.

Justin101 16th April 2019 06:42 AM

I enjoyed the slow pace of the opening episode too. It’s really building on that foreboding feeling that something is going to happen that will blow your socks off haha

bleakshaun 16th April 2019 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 601785)
I enjoyed the slow pace of the opening episode too. It’s really building on that foreboding feeling that something is going to happen that will blow your socks off haha

That's exactly how I found it

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Rik 16th April 2019 12:10 PM

They’ve gotta set things up slowly ready for the biggest battle in film and TV history in episode 3 :nod:

Dave Boy 16th April 2019 12:10 PM

Yeah, same here.
Some people I spoke to were expecting some big battle and a major character death in the first episode!
They done it right. The build up is good and it get's you exited for what is coming.

Justin101 16th April 2019 01:15 PM

If you needed excitement you got that second to last scene at Last Hearth which was certainly that!

Rik 16th April 2019 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 601810)
If you needed excitement you got that second to last scene at Last Hearth which was certainly that!

Yeah, I was watching at 3 am in a dark room wearing headphones, shit myself when the kid screamed :lol: