Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   The Walking Dead (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/3882-walking-dead.html)

gag 20th January 2017 09:51 AM

Well as per the moaners win and the fans lose.
Lets see where they go from here and how fast the shows goes downhill and fans starts deserting it.
The moaners are ruining tv shows and films, because their not willing to take that risk and being in the safe zone.

Today is the day walking dead might have just died.

R I P

https://moviepilot.com/p/the-walking...-says-producer

Justin101 20th January 2017 11:48 AM

It's not really though, that first episode of season 7 was extraordinarily violent, more so than a usual episode. Even though they have said that the violence is cut down on the episodes that were yet to be filmed, the Walking Dead is not usually all that graphically violent anyway.

I'm also pretty sure that people are not going to abandon watching the show because it lacks people getting their heads bashed in with a bat in unflinching detail. It's always been about the characters and the journey.

trebor8273 20th January 2017 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 518064)
It's not really though, that first episode of season 7 was extraordinarily violent, more so than a usual episode. Even though they have said that the violence is cut down on the episodes that were yet to be filmed, the Walking Dead is not usually all that graphically violent anyway.

I'm also pretty sure that people are not going to abandon watching the show because it lacks people getting their heads bashed in with a bat in unflinching detail. It's always been about the characters and the journey.

exactly there are lot more violent shows out (game of thrones is lot more violent than this as well as lots of sex and nudity) their, that episode was really a one off, this all coming from people that have not watched the show and just heard the reaction from that episode, just seems a bunch of do gooder cry a babies looking for attention.

Stephen@Cult Labs 20th January 2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 518064)

They should! That was some funny over the top stuff. 🤣

gag 20th January 2017 05:14 PM

Well im pretty sure a lot of people have seen worse in films, and in some cases on the internet, dont like what you see yes grumbly to ya self or friends but dont ruin it for those who have no objection.

Dave Boy 13th February 2017 01:42 PM

Well. Here we are again.

Season 7 episode 9.
Rick tries to gather his army against Neegan by asking The Kingdom for help.
That is really the story for this episode. A good and tense scene as the group try to gather explosives with the walker Horde on the way to them.

Rik 13th February 2017 01:56 PM

Lots of cool comic book stuff coming up for this half season from what I gather from interviews etc

Dave Boy 20th February 2017 07:26 PM

SEASON 7 EP10 'New Best Friends'.

Rick and the gang are taken by a weird gang who live in a scrapyard rubbish tip..
Meanwhile Daryl leaves the Kingdom and finds Carol..

Another episode where Rick tries to build his army against Neegan.
Rosita seems to becoming distant from the group and I hope she does not become a loose canon. She wants to fight NOW but the group are not ready.
I don't think it will be long before Tara reveals the location of the tribe of women she ran into a while back.

gag 20th February 2017 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Boy (Post 522017)
SEASON 7 EP10 'New Best Friends'.

Rick and the gang are taken by a weird gang who live in a scrapyard rubbish tip..
Meanwhile Daryl leaves the Kingdom and finds Carol..

Another episode where Rick tries to build his army against Neegan.
Rosita seems to becoming distant from the group and I hope she does not become a loose canon. She wants to fight NOW but the group are not ready.
I don't think it will be long before Tara reveals the location of the tribe of women she ran into a while back.

The gang in the rubbish tip would be easy to take on , just start a handful of fires around the place :lol: epsecialy where wood is, and cars are for the left over fuel in the tanks .

Rik 20th February 2017 10:25 PM

Quite possibly the greatest zombie in film/tv history in tonight's episode, absolutely badass!