Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   What TV Have You Seen? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/7170-what-tv-have-you-seen.html)

Deadite 4th August 2016 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 500223)
thought warehouse 13 only had 5 season?

Quite right. Kolchak or series 5 of Warehouse 13. Antony Head killed it by the look of it. Only 6 episodes in the last series.

trebor8273 4th August 2016 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadite (Post 500225)
Quite right. Kolchak or series 5 of Warehouse 13. Antony Head killed it by the look of it. Only 6 episodes in the last series.

go for warehouse as its only 6 episodes

iank 6th August 2016 12:24 AM

Started the 5th and final season of Person of Interest last night. Terrific so far, looks like going out on top! :woot::nod:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 6th August 2016 08:45 AM

I finished the second season of Grimm last night and then watched the first episode of Versailles. It had been a long time since I saw the first season of Grimm, but I found it was quite easy to catch up and really enjoyed it. I didn't intend to watch the third season very soon afterwards, preferring to clear my V+ box and catch up on some highly recommended series on Netflix and Amazon, but I'll probably watch it quite soon because it ended on a cliffhanger with a 'to be continued' message.

Versailles looks to be a big budget, intricately plotted, and beautifully designed retelling of the reign of Louis XIV and his transformation of Versailles from a hunting lodge to one of the world's most opulent and dangerous palaces and seats of government in the world at the time.

Demdike@Cult Labs 6th August 2016 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 500468)
I finished the second season of Grimm last night and then watched the first episode of Versailles. It had been a long time since I saw the first season of Grimm, but I found it was quite easy to catch up and really enjoyed it. I didn't intend to watch the third season very soon afterwards, preferring to clear my V+ box and catch up on some highly recommended series on Netflix and Amazon, but I'll probably watch it quite soon because it ended on a cliffhanger with a 'to be continued' message.

I ended up watching seasons 2 and 3 of Grimm back to back. Not sure whether to sell my 3 season box set or go out and buy season 4... As you say it's an easy watch but doesn't grab me by the balls like some shows do.

trebor8273 6th August 2016 12:57 PM

Been watching season 2 of Mr Robot and latest episode's of killjoys and dark matter.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 6th August 2016 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 500477)
I ended up watching seasons 2 and 3 of Grimm back to back. Not sure whether to sell my 3 season box set or go out and buy season 4...

I'll probably face the same dilemma when I've finished season three.

trebor8273 6th August 2016 07:41 PM

About to watch first part of rose red

Susan Foreman 6th August 2016 08:34 PM

Anything OTHER than The Olympics - if I can find a channel on our set-up that isn't showing anything Olympic related that is!

iank 7th August 2016 07:38 AM

The Bill: Up in Smoke (Parts 1 and 2). PC Jim Carver's disastrous performance in court sees a rape case thrown out and questions finally starting to be asked in high places as his ever-increasing alcoholism begins seriously interfering with his work. But when a drunken Jim babbles information he shouldn't to someone he shouldn't, the result is an armed raid that sees another officer gunned down.... Gripping stuff as Jim starts well and truly circling the plughole...