Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Television (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=567)
-   -   What TV Have You Seen? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/television/7170-what-tv-have-you-seen.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 11th November 2011 12:35 PM

What TV Have You Seen?

A thread simillar to the Which films have you seen? thread.

Discuss which great tv shows you have watched, or forthcoming television which you think others may find of interest.

Pete 11th November 2011 12:39 PM

Family Guy & American Dad then tonight Family Guy, American Dad and in the next few days Family Guy and American Dad.

Demdike@Cult Labs 11th November 2011 12:40 PM

The reason i started the thread is because i wanted to say how funny i thought Life's too Short was last night.

The brilliant new comedy from Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant.

The program is about the life of celebrated short actor Warwick Davis from Willow, Return of the Jedi etc.

Brilliantly written and painfully funny - the Liam Neeson "I want to quit acting and take up improvised comedy" cameo appearance was laugh out loud funny, i was rolling around on the settee laughing.

Can't wait for the second episode next Thursday.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 11th November 2011 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 196854)
Family Guy & American Dad then tonight Family Guy, American Dad and in the next few days Family Guy and American Dad.

You got season 11 yet, Pete?

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 11th November 2011 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 196855)
The reason i started the thread is because i wanted to say how funny i thought Life's too Short was last night.

The brilliant new comedy from Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant.

The program is about the life of celebrated short actor Warwick Davis from Willow, Return of the Jedi etc.

Brilliantly written and painfully funny - the Liam Neeson "I want to quit acting and take up improvised comedy" cameo appearance was painfully funny, i was rolling around on the settee laughing.

Can't wait for the second episode next Thursday.

I'm not usually a fan of Gervais and Merchant (commence the stoning), but I've seen a couple of promo trailers for Life's Too Short, and it does indeed look very good.

Demoncrat 11th November 2011 12:44 PM

Teenage Vampires (C4, sunday) if this is anything like that last one they had on about blood suckers, should be a hoot.

new series of Mongrels started last week, should still have the "undead" 2nd ep up on iplayer, cheeky and apparently done for Halloween, which means it was held back for some reason! hmm.

Pete 11th November 2011 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 196856)
You got season 11 yet, Pete?

Not yet, will be getting it for sure though.

Pete 11th November 2011 12:50 PM

In addition to AD and FG I usually watch whatever football is on (although I only watch Match of the Day if Everton get a good result, which hasn't been very often this season :(. Can't bear seeing them lose) and any stand up comedy performances that are on (well, almost any)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 11th November 2011 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete (Post 196861)
Not yet, will be getting it for sure though.

I'm hoping mine will arrive today - although I've already been fore-warned that it will be getting confiscated for Xmas. :pout:

Pete 11th November 2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 196864)
I'm hoping mine will arrive today - although I've already been fore-warned that it will be getting confiscated for Xmas. :pout:

Don't take no crap, demand to be given it early or you'll burn the house down! :D

Saw on Facebook yesterday that in an upcoming episode Brain and Stewie track back in time to the very first episode!