Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Trades & Deals (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blu-ray Bargain Alerts (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/trades-deals/3988-blu-ray-bargain-alerts.html)

Rik 4th February 2013 09:31 AM

Knightriders pre-order direct from Arrow for £9.99, today only because it's Romero's birthday

George Romero's Knightriders

antmumford 4th February 2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 318886)
Knightriders pre-order direct from Arrow for £9.99, today only because it's Romero's birthday

Cheers for the heads up, it's not often I check facebook so I would have missed out :)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 4th February 2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Thanks for that – preordered!

Sam 4th February 2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Good man, Rik! Pre-ordered

Edgeworth 5th February 2013 12:20 AM

Zavvi have a few Play.com exclusives for pre-order, £9-10 each but some of them were OOP so good if you missed them. Xmen Wolverine, Fight Club, Goldeneye, Bad Boys, Zombieland and a few others.

I guess since the tax loop was fixed Play.com aren't doing so well or the distributors wouldn't be sending these "exclusive" steelbooks elsewhere.

darthelvis 5th February 2013 06:32 AM

Cheers Rik also preordered.

Justin101 5th February 2013 12:42 PM

I missed out on the £10 offer, by the time I got to work it was gone :( It's only gone up to £12.99 but I'm broke this month so it'll have to wait now :lol:

Justin101 6th February 2013 01:44 PM

Just ordered Flash Gordon BD from Sainsbury's Online for a fiver :)

oaxaca 7th February 2013 06:41 AM

Sainsbury's also have the cheapest prices for STAR TREK NEXT GENERATION series 3 (£50.99) + ST BEST OF BOTH WORLDS (£6.99) pre-orders... Plus you can trade your nectar points on nectar.com into specific SainsburysEntertainment vouchers... but don't tell the wife ;)

Justin101 7th February 2013 08:45 AM

I've already place Star Trek pre-order with Amazon and the price has dropped by £22 since I did so, but since I like to get my online orders sent to work and Star Trek would have been my first order Sainsbury's would only let me get it sent to my home address - now I've ordered something cheap and got it sent to my flat I can pre-order Star Trek with confidence and have it sent to work! I just need to remember to cancel one of the orders before it's too late or I would have spent £100 on 2 copies :lol: