Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > The Shameless Collection > Watch Me When I Kill
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th November 2008, 09:05 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

There was 31,you're quite right Stefan,but Brown the Clown cut it along with the VAT rate today........

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 17th December 2008, 12:58 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

So we're ready to rock and roll with Watch Me When I Kill! for a 26th Jan release date - here is the final press release and details on the extra features that we're delighted to announce. Marc Morris has put this disc together for Shameless so expect good things!

First-up - here's the trailer now up on Youtube:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QN2C7WFK9u0

“WHEN I GO BERSERK… YOU’RE BETTER OFF DEAD!”

Just as some of Brian De Palma’s most entertaining films have been tributes to Hitchcock’s finest, so director Anthony Bido (The Bloodstained Shadow) pulls off a brilliant homage to the early giallos of Dario Argento with this razor-sharp thriller that’s also known as The Cat’s Victims.

When Mara (Paolo Tedesco) stops by at the chemist to pick up some painkillers she’s unwittingly signed up for a prescription in terror and a world of pain for those around her! Told to come back another day, little does Mara realise that the chemist is lying dead in the back of the shop and she’s bought herself a stalker determined to wipe her out now that she’s a witness.

Bido weaves a web of one nod and a wink after another to any fan of Argento’s most baroque thrillers with skilful murder set-pieces of his own and a soundtrack that could easily have been performed by Goblin. Intricate, suspenseful and satisfying, Bido applies his own visceral vision to the art of giallo film-making and pulls off a stunning bloodied gem.

Watch Me When I Kill (cert. 18 - overall DVD rating) will be released uncut on DVD (£12.99) by Shameless Screen Entertainment on 26th January 2009. The film will be presented remastered in 1.85:1 with English 2.0 sound. Also included on the disc is a brand-new exclusive interview with Antonio Bido, Shameless Fact Track by the Wilson Bros, alternative opening sequences, two theatrical trailers, collector’s photo gallery and a Shameless original trailer gallery.

Title: Watch Me When I Kill!
DVD Label: Shameless Screen Entertainment
Release date: 
26th January 2009
Certificate: 18

Running time: 95mins (approx)
Price: £12.99

Region: 0 (PAL)

Cat No: SHAM018
Barcode: 5060162230184
Extras: Brand-new exclusive interview with Antonio Bido, Shameless Fact Track by the Wilson Bros, alternative opening sequences, two theatrical trailers, collector’s photo gallery, Shameless original trailer gallery and a reversible sleeve.
Director: Antonio Bido
Stars: Corrado Pani, Paola Tedesco, Franco Citti, Fernando Cerulli

Last edited by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs; 17th December 2008 at 07:31 PM.
Old 17th December 2008, 06:52 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Any artwork yet Almar?

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 17th December 2008, 06:56 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

It's remaining the same as you'll find on pages 4 and 5 of this thread.
Old 17th December 2008, 07:01 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Cool........just seems such a long time ago,that I had forgotten about those....

Old 17th December 2008, 07:16 PM
Cult Acolyte

Looking forward to seeing this one get the Shameless treatment.

And great to hear Footprints is back on the agenda...
Old 6th January 2009, 08:07 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Has this been pushed back to February Almar?

Old 6th January 2009, 08:20 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Never let it be said that I'm not first in communicating the latest news to you....

Eh yeah. It has moved to 23rd Feb and that's where it is staying (I lose track myself of the date changes) - essentially it's pretty much done but that time allows the guys time to get the product spot on and with this release it's going to be pretty cool but all the work on the extras and the film has resulted in it being pushed back again and again to get it right. One thing not mentioned in the extras to date is the film will also be introduced by Bido to you the lovely Shameless punter.

Before I get the chance to forget I am forecasting that Baba Yaga will probably be April - again a lot of the work is done but this will be our most ambitious release to date with a lot of involvement and supervision from the director so it's best we start talking about a realistic release date on this one.
Old 6th January 2009, 09:13 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

So who's putting their face in front of the camera then?

Old 7th January 2009, 02:16 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I am looking forward to these two releases more than any other.

Letterboxd | Youtube | Twitter

Like this? Share it using the links below!