Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Why Don't Shameless Release...? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   British Titles you'd like to see in a yellow box (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/why-dont-shameless-release/566-british-titles-youd-like-see-yellow-box.html)

mark meakin 4th December 2008 01:10 PM

A Tyburn box set would be nice on the shelf with:-
PERCECUTION
LEGEND OF THE WEREWOLF
THE GHOUL (Extended version like the old Taste Of Fear video)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 4th December 2008 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 18442)
Okay, let's be having these on Shameless DVD please :D

The Squeeze
Legend of the Werewolf
The Ghoul
Dr Blood's Coffin
The Devils
Dream Demon
Hardware
Horror Hospital
Vault of Horror
(widescreen, uncut)
Hysteria
The Shuttered Room
Tales That Witness Madness
Goodbye Gemini

That'll do for starters...

If only mate......

cloud 4th December 2008 08:13 PM

Horror Hospital has a nice release over in the States from Elite. You can get it in the British Horror box set (Inseminoid / Tower Of Evil / Curse Of The Voodoo) for under a tenner on Amazon and the PQ on all is top notch.

Hardware is available in Germany and can be bought from eBay for cheap. I have it and to be honest found it a bit of a slog. It hasn't aged well at all, great Industrial soundtrack though.
I understand the German disc is a bootleg however...

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 4th December 2008 08:33 PM

Yep the ELITE Brit horror discs are top notch....;)

Sam 4th December 2008 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NossB (Post 18376)
Oh yes. This has been on my wish list for a while.

Isn't this title tied up in some sort of rights issue though?

Yes, I think so but with Four Flies on Grey Velvet and My Bloody Valentine uncut (maybe???) being released soon, you never know! :)

Pete Walker + a load of horror stalwarts - how could you go wrong? Guess I'll just keep my eyes peeled for the VHS...

Daemonia 6th December 2008 10:45 AM

I'd also like to see a release of the uncut version of Corruption. Even in truncated form it's a demented little gem and not the kind of thing you'd expect to see Peter Cushing in. Come on, Shameless, you know you want to... :)

And I'll also add Nothing But the Night. Brilliant film (although a lot of reviewers seem to dislike it) and long overdue for a DVD release. Please...? Pretty please with a cherry on the top..? :D

Killer Meteor 22nd March 2009 12:42 AM

I'd like an anamorphic Gorgo!

Pete 22nd March 2009 03:57 PM

I heard Horror Hospital was going to be released in the UK as special edition, no sign of it though.:(

siccoyote 23rd March 2009 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Lee (Post 24114)
I'd like an anamorphic Gorgo!

That's a coincidence, I just watched that tonight.

it was anamorphic but quite obviously from an old video master complete with sharpening halos, I'm sure the film could look a lot better but I'm guessing with the kind of releases it's been getting there's either no prints surviving so no one can or it's fell into PD so no-one will.

Paul 24th March 2009 10:22 PM

I'd love to see a quality release of Dream Demon!