Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   The 1980's (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=553)
-   -   Nightmare In A Damaged Brain - The Code Red Release (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/1980s/4563-nightmare-damaged-brain-code-red-release.html)

bgart13 7th February 2011 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amertume (Post 126688)
I'm sick and tired of all the delays surrounding Code Red's releases - which made me go with buying an extended version bootleg dvd of this flick.

Nice. Classy.

:crazy:

Amertume 7th February 2011 03:08 AM

So you think I should've waited like four years just to get an official uncut dvd (which may never even surface), when I had the chance of buying an alternative version of the movie on the spot?

I mean, I love the movie and want to own every version of it.
If the extras on Code Red's official dvd is good enough I'll prolly buy that one also.

bgart13 7th February 2011 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amertume (Post 126696)
So you think I should've waited like four years just to get an official uncut dvd (which may never even surface), when I had the chance of buying an alternative version of the movie on the spot?

Well, yeah. Would you purchase a bootleg of something like TENEBRAE while waiting for Arrow's release that's been pushed back?

Amertume 7th February 2011 08:17 PM

Yeah. If it had a different cut of the movie, exclusive extras and beautiful artwork I most likely would buy it.
I'm actually thinking of buying the french TENEBRAE BD steelbook (looks like one, at least) as well as ordering the Arrow BD edition.

springjack 7th February 2011 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amertume (Post 126781)
Yeah. If it had a different cut of the movie, exclusive extras and beautiful artwork I most likely would buy it.
I'm actually thinking of buying the french TENEBRAE BD steelbook (looks like one, at least) as well as ordering the Arrow BD edition.

The French BD of Tenebre is not a steelbook.
Looks like it but it´s not.

I returned from Paris last 30th of January with my copy and is a normal, slim, all black case.

Jani 8th February 2011 07:16 AM

I have only seen the uncut Dutch VHS release years ago and loved it.Been waiting for the DVD so my brain hurts.It may be damaged.

Amertume 8th February 2011 08:47 AM

Jani: :D

springjack:
Cool, will prolly still buy it though... does it have any english-friendly extras? :)

springjack 9th February 2011 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amertume (Post 126832)
Jani: :D

springjack:
Cool, will prolly still buy it though... does it have any english-friendly extras? :)

I didn´t see the full extra but the parts I saw were spoken in Italian and French.

Buy it for the movie... the transfer is :eek:
Subs are non removable but they are small.

Don´t worry Arrow... your edition will also be mine! ;)
I just can´t get enought of Argento... both Dario and Asia...

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 10th February 2011 07:41 AM

Please remember that discussions of bootleg DVDs, DVD-Rs and although non-legal forms of film ownership will not be tolerated on these forums. Cult Labs represents companies who would not be particularly happy to read such discussions on these boards and any future transgressions will be met with infractions.

Amertume 11th February 2011 07:07 AM

Okay, sorry.

Are you representing Code Red as well?
Anyways, I hope it will include some great extras if it ever gets released. :)

springjack:
Thanx for the info.