Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   The 1980's (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=553)
-   -   Nightmare In A Damaged Brain - The Code Red Release (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/1980s/4563-nightmare-damaged-brain-code-red-release.html)

Peter Neal 16th March 2011 05:10 PM

I'm sure this will be made available in English quite soon on Movie-Censorship.com ,but for those curious enough there's a detailed list of the differences between the UK and the "unrated" version of "Nightmares in a Damaged Brain" with pics on "schnittberichte.com"- texts in German though:

Nightmare - Schnittberichte.com (Zensur-News und Schnittberichte zu mehr als 6000 Filmen und Spielen)

Zombie Dude 18th March 2011 12:50 AM

If Arrow would release this uncut I'd be all over it.

nekromantik 18th March 2011 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie Dude (Post 136512)

:rockon:

I would love to see this release in the UK by Arrow!
The Code Red DVD may never get released as its been delayed for so long.

Zombie Dude 18th March 2011 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 136513)
:rockon:

I would love to see this release in the UK by Arrow!
The Code Red DVD may never get released as its been delayed for so long.

Yea I'm not holding my breath for the Code Red release. It'd be really cool to see a bluray of this from Arrow but I'd be happy with a dvd release if the print wasn't in great condition.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 18th March 2011 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie Dude (Post 136512)

So would I -- it's a film I haven't yet seen but, as with any horror fan, if it's available in any form, I want to watch it.

phsyco butcher 20th March 2011 02:45 PM

Only ever saw a highly cut version (96 mins) of this, which seems to have cut most of the plot since I could not make head or tails or it. That'll teach me for buying from the poundshop.

nekromantik 20th March 2011 02:53 PM

Yeah it sucks that there is no legit uncut DVD release of this anywhere.
There is a german laserdisc but that will be VERY hard to find plus that just uses the cut print and inserts VHS uncut scenes.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 20th March 2011 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phsyco butcher (Post 137194)
Only ever saw a highly cut version (96 mins) of this, which seems to have cut most of the plot since I could not make head or tails or it. That'll teach me for buying from the poundshop.

I rented it and watched it yesterday and, like you, found it a little difficult to understand! It seems a fairly decent movie that could do with an uncut release but I don't know whether the BBFC would change their minds on previous decisions. Here's hoping!

bdc 20th March 2011 07:39 PM

Code Red are still sitting on this one...seems the subs for the interview are not finished yet?
Also they seem concerned that sales won't be very good...

cultrubbish 20th March 2011 08:12 PM

post removed by poster