Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > Horror > The 1970's And Beyond > The 2010's
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree761Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th June 2023, 03:52 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

When I saw the post before I clicked on the link I actually thought oh I didn’t know RZ was working on a new film already. I was then sorely disappointed.
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 13th June 2023, 05:40 PM
Cultist

Default the s**tist story ever told

the spider baby remake looks awful what is the point it just looks bad so definitely not the maddest story ever told i think i will stick with the original which is 100 times better and more fun.
nosferatu42 likes this.
Old 26th March 2024, 03:24 PM
Cult Master

Chinese take on 'Anaconda'

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 18th April 2024, 10:55 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Henry Cavill says his upcoming Highlander reboot from John Wick director is "extraordinary", and won't play it safe.

The Henry Cavill-led Highlander reboot has taken a while to get off the ground, but the former Superman star is promising big things. Helmed by John Wick?s Chad Stahelski, it follows an immortal Scottish swordsman who must battle to save humanity.

"I am a Highlander fan, they?re great fun movies," Cavill said on the Happy Sad Confused podcast. "Obviously I watched them when I was a lot younger and have since rewatched, but also the TV show. I really enjoyed the lore behind it, that sense of a tragic warrior with more of a story to tell than a cool guy with a sword, doing cool things, and this goes even deeper into that."

The franchise kicked off in 1986 with a movie starring Christopher Lambert as Connor MacLeod, the titular Highlander. Since then it?s spawned several sequels, two TV shows, animated adaptations, and comic books. The new reboot was first announced back in 2021 and is expected to start filming this year.

Like this? Share it using the links below!