Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th May 2010, 03:23 PM
Cultist

Great idea, i'm a big fan of horror soundtracks and own quite a few from the Fulci, Argento films etc... and think an addition on selected releases of a seperate cd of the soundtrack to the film would be excellent and i would imagine a first for a dvd company to do this
Old 2nd June 2010, 03:16 PM
Cult Rookie

Oh my God the beyond is being released by arrow i cant wait, if city of the living dead is anything to go by its going to be awesome.

Thanks arrow

Last edited by wayne12; 2nd June 2010 at 10:44 PM.
Old 3rd June 2010, 04:02 AM
Cult Rookie

At this stage of the game, upgrading a movie to me means moving to HD. I'd buy a blu-ray set in a heartbeat, but spending money to double-dip a favourite title on DVD isn't a good use of my "movie money."
Old 3rd June 2010, 06:38 AM
Cult Rookie

I know it might not be what many want to hear but it's a case of no blu-no buy for me. I already own the old 2000 (tin) Anchor Bay edition of The Beyond and I'm not into double-dipping for DVDs, no matter how good the newer edition might be.

Put it out on Blu (and do a similarly good job as with COTLD) and I'll be there
Old 3rd June 2010, 09:20 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Don't forget to go vote in the thread for whether you'd buy The Beyond on Blu or not.
Old 3rd June 2010, 09:28 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs View Post
Don't forget to go vote in the thread for whether you'd buy The Beyond on Blu or not.
And if you add a link to this, you might get even more voters

Edit: I am quicker: http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2854
Old 3rd June 2010, 09:36 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

I hadn't finished my first cup of tea - lucky I could even type!
Old 3rd June 2010, 09:41 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
I hadn't finished my first cup of tea - lucky I could even type!
No harm done, some need a jug of coffee, some need a cup and some may need a pipe of tea - whatever gets you going
Old 3rd June 2010, 10:18 AM
Cult Rookie

Since I'm an incurable double-dipper I'd definitely buy the DVD. The Beyond on Blu-ray would be mindblowing though, so my vote goes to both DVD & Blu.
Old 3rd June 2010, 12:45 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Have done and registered my vote!

The Beyond is one of Fulci's most celebrated pics and I genuinely think a good Blu-ray version will be very successful and arguably do better than COTLD.
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!