Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th June 2010, 12:57 PM
Cult Rookie

Default I signed up here just to vote for this on BluRay

I don't even own a player, but a BR of The Beyond would make me change all that! I love that film and really want a decent transfer version. My current DVD version is awkward at best.

Besides, if COTLD and House by the Cemetary are on Blu Ray then it's only logical to get the set done!
Old 7th June 2010, 01:04 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArghZombies View Post
I don't even own a player, but a BR of The Beyond would make me change all that! I love that film and really want a decent transfer version. My current DVD version is awkward at best.

Besides, if COTLD and House by the Cemetary are on Blu Ray then it's only logical to get the set done!
House by the Cemetery isn't on BD, just DVD.

I'm hoping the Beyond gets BD treatment. I just bought myself a player a few days ago so I'll be all over this if it happens.
Old 7th June 2010, 01:09 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Dude View Post
House by the Cemetery isn't on BD, just DVD.
D'oh, so I fail on my very first post!

Oh well, I'll try harder next time!

My horror movie series stats and charts site: http://seriesofbullets.wordpress.com/
Old 7th June 2010, 01:09 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Well folks thanks to the voting on the forum Arrow are now looking into whether a Blu-ray of The Beyond is viable. This is not the time to rest on laurels though - rather we need to keep getting people on here to keep voting (only if they're real and would buy it though - otherwise we're all kidding ourselves) if they would buy a Blu-ray of The Beyond. Serious numbers will get serious attention!

Here's the thread to pass around and if you haven't already - go vote!

http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/poll...lts&pollid=138
Old 7th June 2010, 01:18 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArghZombies View Post
D'oh, so I fail on my very first post!

Oh well, I'll try harder next time!
Nothing wrong in making your first post about wishful thinking! Carry on!
Old 7th June 2010, 03:22 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs View Post
Well folks thanks to the voting on the forum Arrow are now looking into whether a Blu-ray of The Beyond is viable. This is not the time to rest on laurels though - rather we need to keep getting people on here to keep voting (only if they're real and would buy it though - otherwise we're all kidding ourselves) if they would buy a Blu-ray of The Beyond. Serious numbers will get serious attention!

Here's the thread to pass around and if you haven't already - go vote!

http://www.cult-labs.com/forums/poll...lts&pollid=138
Result! I'm (at the moment) only collecting all the Blu-ray releases and as I've never seen and always wanted to see The Beyond I'd be over the moon to see it on Blu-Ray.

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 7th June 2010, 04:06 PM
Cultist in Training

The Beyond on Blu yes please........Fulci, Argento they should all be on Blu from now on
Old 7th June 2010, 10:39 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
That´s the thing that all the people must consider.

I voted for both because I plan on buying both formats.
I buy everything on Dvd and only classics in Blu-Ray... The Beyond in a CLASSIC
Old 11th June 2010, 12:46 PM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Personally, i'm behind any and all British releases of my fave gore epics if they look and sound great and feature some exclusive extras not found on other editions. Basically, if the expense and effort is there, then so is my hard earned wages!

Generally i buy two copies of the title in question. One to watch and one as a back up or for collectable value. I've done this with several of Arrow's recent releases and intend to carry on doing so as i'm pleased with the quality and variety of work done so far.

For me The Beyond will be no different. I'll be pre-ordering two of Arrow's DVD versions and the same with any potential BR variant.

Call it reckless spending, call it crazy, call it OCD, call it what you like....at least it shows i'm putting my money where my mouth is.

I'd like to think you call it company commitment.
Old 11th June 2010, 09:33 PM
Cult Acolyte

I call it more money than sense.

Like this? Share it using the links below!