Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   Arrow Video - Battle Royale - The Archive Conversation (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/3309-arrow-video-battle-royale-archive-conversation.html)

P-Mac 22nd July 2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds (Post 93465)
:hail: :hail: :hail: Yet ANOTHER brilliant upcoming release from Arrow. I'm getting more and more excited - any more great news like this and you'll give us all a heart attack! :faint:

Honestly, I've said this before, we'll be in the Red Light District to raise money to purchase all these Arrow goodies.

That, or petty crime :D!

the blob 22nd July 2010 06:20 PM

There'll be a spate of HMV's being held up at gunpoint across the UK..

Stephen@Cult Labs 22nd July 2010 06:27 PM

I can tell that all my dvd shelves will consist of soon are white Arrow Video boxes! So many cool titles announced recently. :nod:

Pete 22nd July 2010 06:43 PM

I'm ashamed to admit it but despite owning every Shameless release (so far), I only have 7 Arrow Video releases:o

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 22nd July 2010 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loops (Post 93521)
I'm ashamed to admit it but despite owning every Shameless release (so far), I only have 7 Arrow Video releases:o

I still need to buy a fair few from both companies loops...

What with all the great new titles announced, I think I'm going to have to go for an all out Shameless and Arrow assault come payday, to stay ahead of teh game! :popcorn:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 22nd July 2010 09:39 PM

Sequel was bollocks,but the original was outstanding!
A film I never tire of watching!:cool:

Need to change my signature......

CRITERION? WHO THE HELL ARE CRITERION? :lol:

mbv 22nd July 2010 09:49 PM

This is fantastic news. BR is probably my fave asian movie. Love everything about it.
Damn the Arrow shopping list is growing!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 22nd July 2010 09:59 PM

Good thing is M,unlike Criterion titles,Arrow's are VERY reasonably priced for what is a better package!;)

Look at some of the transfers Marc Morris has put together in the past-stunning!:cool:

Is it Mr Morris who's working on all these Arrow titles btw?

JustinDrome 23rd July 2010 04:03 AM

Wow, did not see this coming! Awesome news Arrow and the Blu-ray just sweetens the deal.

Although, will this be region free?

Playzocker 23rd July 2010 12:20 PM

@ Reaper Man: Actually, I love you signature - cuz what's Criterion collection is for some, Arrow Video is for us ... seriously, when I look at the Criterion catalogue, there are a few movies I know/love, but 90% I've never heard of. Arrow on the other hand seems like my personal cinematographical home. :D