Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th November 2010, 08:09 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseball Fury View Post
Delayed again? I know it can't be helped, but considering Deep Red and Bay of Blood should have been released a couple of weeks ago, and then Monday, and now December, and probably January, then maybe February, and now BR's been delayed, it's really REALLY frustrating.
LOL...

Delayed again? This was the first time Battle Royale was delayed.
The first date was always 29/November.

Where did you read that Deep Red and Bay of Blood should have been released a couple of weeks ago?

The believe the date for Bay of Blood was 22/November and Deep Red was 29/November.

Would you rather prefer that Arrow keep the dates for themselves?
Old 19th November 2010, 08:40 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by springjack View Post
LOL...

Delayed again? This was the first time Battle Royale was delayed.
The first date was always 29/November.

Where did you read that Deep Red and Bay of Blood should have been released a couple of weeks ago?

The believe the date for Bay of Blood was 22/November and Deep Red was 29/November.

Would you rather prefer that Arrow keep the dates for themselves?
I think Bay was originally slated for Nov 8th, but yeah impatience reigns again.

As I've said (numerous) times, wouldn't people prefer that these releases were the best that they could be and finished correctly; or would they rather receive an empty box...?
Old 19th November 2010, 11:31 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye View Post
As I've said (numerous) times, wouldn't people prefer that these releases were the best that they could be and finished correctly; or would they rather receive an empty box...?
Exactly... it´s better to wait and be better served.

A rushed product is always a problematic one...
The last that comes to mind is the 30th Anniversary Edition of Madman, terrible transfer.
Old 20th November 2010, 10:15 AM
Cultist in Training

I can not complain about this delay. With all recent orders my bank account need some rest .
Old 20th November 2010, 10:26 AM
Cult Acolyte

Location: From the bowels of Newcastle Upon Tyne he came....to collect DVDs and BRs!
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by djvaso View Post
I can not complain about this delay. With all recent orders my bank account need some rest .
Same here.

These setbacks are fine by me because the end result is always worth the wait with Arrow's titles. Such revised releasing tactics also gives me some monetary breathing space. No moaning from yours truly.
Old 20th November 2010, 12:15 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

The best analogy I can think of for this situation is baking a cake: you don't want to take it out of the oven too soon or it will be inedible so it's better to wait until it is perfectly done and then you can remove it, wait for it to cool, apply the icing and then serve!
Old 20th November 2010, 12:36 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
The best analogy I can think of for this situation is baking a cake: you don't want to take it out of the oven too soon or it will be inedible so it's better to wait until it is perfectly done and then you can remove it, wait for it to cool, apply the icing and then serve!
Don´t liket cake...
Old 20th November 2010, 01:02 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

How about this then:
The best analogy I can think of for this situation is baking a loaf of bread: you don't want to take it out of the oven too soon or it will be inedible so it's better to wait until it is perfectly done and then you can remove it, wait for it to cool a little, slice, apply margarine/butter and then serve!
Old 20th November 2010, 08:49 PM
Cult Rookie

Can any of the Cult Labs folks talk about the transfer at all? Was any DNR used? Will there be grain or was is removed? Thanks!
Old 21st November 2010, 10:38 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by x43x View Post
Can any of the Cult Labs folks talk about the transfer at all? Was any DNR used? Will there be grain or was is removed? Thanks!
Review discs have started to go out so let's see what comes of them and when, most importantly, customers start watching them to see what people think...

Like this? Share it using the links below!