Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th January 2011, 03:29 PM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

The problem with a title like BB&BL is there no decent materials available it would seem.
Old 16th January 2011, 06:38 PM
Cult Acolyte

Watched this the other night and I thought it looked fantastic. The colours looked natural and the detail was amazing.

Excellent interviews and packaging. This is one of my favourite Blu rays so far.

More Bava would be fantastic - Black Sunday, Baron Blood, Lisa And The Devil or Five Dolls for An August Moon please
Old 16th January 2011, 06:40 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almar@Cult Labs View Post
The problem with a title like BB&BL is there no decent materials available it would seem.
Have you seen the Anolis disc? It looks very good! Materials have got to be good enough, since that release is rather nice.
Old 3rd February 2011, 05:29 AM
Seasoned Cultist

SOB...I'm still waiting for this disc to arrive. I've had to contact Amazon 2x now. Diabolik is even out of stock on it. These changes in the way things ship into the US stinks.
Old 3rd February 2011, 08:18 AM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgart13 View Post
SOB...I'm still waiting for this disc to arrive. I've had to contact Amazon 2x now. Diabolik is even out of stock on it. These changes in the way things ship into the US stinks.
What changes? I've never had a problem with any shipments from overseas to the U.S. Amazon UK, HMV both take about 4 days to reach the west coast.
Old 3rd February 2011, 02:36 PM
Cult Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
What changes? I've never had a problem with any shipments from overseas to the U.S. Amazon UK, HMV both take about 4 days to reach the west coast.
He's probably referring to the whole Battle Royale debacle where people in the US had to wait a month or more from the shipment date for it to arrive because of weather delays and/or travel on boats as opposed to planes. I'm on week 3 of waiting for a package from Amazon UK while 2 subsequent orders I made from them already arrived. Things have been so screwy as of late.
Old 3rd February 2011, 03:10 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullboy View Post
He's probably referring to the whole Battle Royale debacle where people in the US had to wait a month or more from the shipment date for it to arrive because of weather delays and/or travel on boats as opposed to planes. I'm on week 3 of waiting for a package from Amazon UK while 2 subsequent orders I made from them already arrived. Things have been so screwy as of late.
As I said, never had a problem. I used to live on the east coast where packages took around 7-10 days to arrive from the UK. Now I live in L.A. and I've been getting things in 4 days. Since the new year started. I didn't order Battle Royale.
Old 3rd February 2011, 03:14 PM
Cult Rookie

Then you're one lucky man there. L.A.'s missing the hard freeze, too, so bonus for you.
Old 3rd February 2011, 08:04 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Nope, I'm talking about BAY OF BLOOD. I always had great experiences with Amazon UK til the beginning of December. I've ordered two things, one showed up ultra late (weather related, I can deal with that), and now BAY OF BLOOD. I contacted them, they're sending a new one today.

I also ordered something from Thrauma (Italy) and that took about 1 1/2 months. Stupid weather, terrorists and government policies.
Old 3rd February 2011, 09:47 PM
Ex-member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgart13 View Post
Nope, I'm talking about BAY OF BLOOD. I always had great experiences with Amazon UK til the beginning of December. I've ordered two things, one showed up ultra late (weather related, I can deal with that), and now BAY OF BLOOD. I contacted them, they're sending a new one today.

I also ordered something from Thrauma (Italy) and that took about 1 1/2 months. Stupid weather, terrorists and government policies.
I'm sorry you're having troubles getting this disc. I ordered BoB along with Deep Red on 3Jan11 from Amazom UK and they shipped on the 4th and I received them on the 8th.

The only times I ever waited a while for a package (and it was expected) was when I ordered from moviehouse and dtm.

Like this? Share it using the links below!