Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Arrow Archives (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)
-   -   The Beyond – The Official Returns Policy (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/arrow-archives/4899-beyond-%E2%80%93-official-returns-policy.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 22nd March 2011 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by springjack (Post 137752)
The original post said that the replacement soud take about 20 something days after the mail was sent.

The original estimate which, as far as I know still stands, was to wait at least 14 to 21 days. I'll try and keep you informed as best I can.

z0mbi3v1ru5 22nd March 2011 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 137760)
The original estimate which, as far as I know still stands, was to wait at least 14 to 21 days. I'll try and keep you informed as best I can.

Alright, thanks.

I'm not exactly as hyped to have the correct version as my previous message might have implied. I do want to have the closest version as possible to what the director had.. so the corrected versions for me. Guess as long as it happens, won't be to big a deal. But, in the meantime, guess I'll be viewing a new b&w intro edition. :)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 22nd March 2011 08:47 PM

I've already watched it twice and will do so a few more times by the time the replacement arrives by which time the sepia opening will probably look weird!

skankenstoned 23rd March 2011 12:11 PM

Ok, recieved mine and Psycho Butcher's copies today and they have the ol' B+W intro so I've forwarded the 2 shipping e-mails and am playing the waiting game :) Loving the extras, that is one fat booklet!!

z0mbi3v1ru5 23rd March 2011 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skankenstoned (Post 137872)
Ok, recieved mine and Psycho Butcher's copies today and they have the ol' B+W intro so I've forwarded the 2 shipping e-mails and am playing the waiting game :) Loving the extras, that is one fat booklet!!

Welcome to the game im playing. :)

As for the extras, I only own 3 arrow releases, and I've been thoroughly impressed with the extras for each one. Gotta love the extra effort that goes into those.

OllieMugwump 24th March 2011 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 134439)
OFFICIAL RETURNS POLICY FOR ARROW VIDEO’S THE BEYOND BLU-RAY and DVD

Okay folks, when your copy of The Beyond (Blu-ray or DVD) arrives, check it to see if it has the monochrome opening. If it does and you want a replacement all you need to do is drop an e-mail to: info@arrowfilms.co.uk but go through the checklist below to make sure you send the right information:

1. Attach a scan or a good quality photo of your shipping slip or store receipt. If your e-tailer doesn’t send paper-based shipping slips please forward the shipping e-mail you receive (please note this is only for e-tailers that don’t issue paper slips).
2. Include in the e-mail your full title, name and postal address with post/zip code.
3. Please also confirm in your e-mail the retailer name where the disc was purchased from.
4. Send to info@arrowfilms.co.uk
5. Please allow up to 21 days for processing – where possible Arrow will ship as soon as they can.

Once that is done, please be patient whilst Arrow process and arrange a replacement disc. Please use the checklist before you e-mail Arrow Video to make sure you have provided all the necessary information so that your replacement disc order can be speedily expedited.

This is the same policy for DVDs and Blu-ray Discs and for Arrow Video costumers from all around the world, not just in the UK.

Arrow Video would like to thank customers for their patience and hope that the final discs will bring The Beyond to life like never before.

I'm afraid I deleted my order e-mail from amazon and the paper receipt I put in the recycling two weeks ago :censored::censored::censored:

I shall have to buy it over again, please could you kindly inform me WHEN the PROPER version will be availible.

Thank you.

mercury 24th March 2011 09:47 AM

Recieved my Copy yesterday and guess what?....It's B&W:) Anyway I contacted Arrow and they replied this morning, so I will get my replacement as soon as available. I commented about how I loved the new Arrow advertisment trailer and the catalogue. They said they appreciated that:) Arrow really are awsome, and I have no problems waiting.

shawnduhast 24th March 2011 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 137778)
I've already watched it twice and will do so a few more times by the time the replacement arrives by which time the sepia opening will probably look weird!

Hi Nosferatu,

As Arrow need to remaster and repress this disc, will the Colour opening be in HD with seamless branching on the new 50Gb BD?

If not there must be a valid reason why Arrow have not, could you share it with us please?

dr.satan 24th March 2011 03:10 PM

I sent a photo of the receipt off to arrow yesterday. Just waiting on an e-mail back :nod:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 24th March 2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shawnduhast (Post 138033)
Hi Nosferatu,

As Arrow need to remaster and repress this disc, will the Colour opening be in HD with seamless branching on the new 50Gb BD?

If not there must be a valid reason why Arrow have not, could you share it with us please?

The disc is in the process of being checked and authored so it is too late to make any (fairly) major additions like that. As I said in an earlier post, it is a lengthy and painstaking process and one that would take even longer to include something like that.