LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th May 2011, 06:57 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgart13 View Post
Ok, I know I can maybe be a little too honest with my comments regarding ways Arrow could improve things, but... Didya have to send the replacement to Malaysia first before it got to Chicago?
That's an odd one, but never underestimate the oddness that is international mail!
Old 8th May 2011, 09:51 AM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I'm just wondering how long we'll have to wait until it's only they corrected versions in shops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 19th May 2011, 09:48 AM
Cultist in Training

I just got this the other day from Amazon.co.uk and it had the B&W intro so I sent off the email for the replacement, do you get a reply to say they received the email or that they've posted the disc?
Old 19th May 2011, 10:20 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashy View Post
I just got this the other day from Amazon.co.uk and it had the B&W intro so I sent off the email for the replacement, do you get a reply to say they received the email or that they've posted the disc?
Normally both, but I'd wait a couple of days before chasing it up. You never know, you might receive a confirmation e-mail later today.
Old 19th May 2011, 04:28 PM
Cult Rookie

just checked my new disc and it still looked black and white to me. But I checked on the computer and the disc size was 31.6 Gb so this is the new disc right?
Old 19th May 2011, 06:29 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stige View Post
just checked my new disc and it still looked black and white to me. But I checked on the computer and the disc size was 31.6 Gb so this is the new disc right?
I'd ignore the disc size and concentrate on the opening. If it's monochrome (check it in another player and screen first), contact Arrow for a replacement.
Old 25th May 2011, 07:23 PM
Cult Rookie

Hi

does anyone know if arrow are still replacing discs as i recived mine this morning and it has the monochrome opening, i tried to e-mail arrow this evening and the e-mail keeps bouncing back?
Old 25th May 2011, 07:40 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hullarms View Post
Hi

does anyone know if arrow are still replacing discs as i recived mine this morning and it has the monochrome opening, i tried to e-mail arrow this evening and the e-mail keeps bouncing back?
The returns policy is still operational -- just forward a copy of your dispatch e-mail or a scan of your receipt to info@arrowfilms.co.uk and you should be contacted within a day or two about a replacement copy. Please make sure you have the correct e-mail address and only send a copy of the dispatch/shipping e-mail, not a copy of the order confirmation.

If this e-mail address doesn't work tomorrow, can you let me know?
Old 26th May 2011, 05:22 PM
Cult Rookie

just a heads up for people
I found out that the disc when played on my pc bluray drive looked black and white, but when I put in my bluray player it was sepia toned. Don't know if this was just an anomaly in my case
Old 29th May 2011, 06:25 PM
Cultist in Training

I ordered this from HMV last week, thinking I might be lucky and get the re-release version. I got the version with ther black-and-white intro.

I've e-mailed info@arrowfilms.co.uk but I don't have a receipt OR a shipping e-mail (stupidly I'd deleted it in error, and i have a habit of emptying my Deleted box regularly).

I've given all details - ordeer number, shipping date etc - on my email and also cut-and-pasted the page from my HMV account showing the disc shipped. Will this suffice, or there is any more I can do?
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!