Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels > Arrow Video > Arrow Archives
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree2132Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th January 2013, 05:06 PM
Active Cultist

You should leave a comment on his article AS Thrower.
Daemonia and keirarts like this.
Old 25th January 2013, 05:15 PM
Cult Addict

Thats a good idea, tell him he needs to go back and learn the art of film criticism, he linked me his blog in a discussion once and I said it just came across as a rant. He actually seemed pretty hurt by that.
Old 25th January 2013, 05:41 PM
Cultist

Edited to remove my childish suggestion.

Carry on. Nothing to see here.

Last edited by Hugh; 25th January 2013 at 06:32 PM.
Old 25th January 2013, 06:59 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Jesus. He's such a sad hateful lonely man isn't he? I put a comment on his blog to that effect (exploiting my knowldge of his presence on online dating websites, a fairly cheap shot admittedly) but it didn't show up.
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
By the way, did anyone spot that ZFE was on TV last night. On Channel "Loaded TV" on channel "Controversial TV" Sky 200. They'd got the new Arrow print and it had the correct opening.

Arrow were able to supply the right film to them, but not us.
One thing is unrelated to another.

If you didn't know, the blu-ray version has the full movie on it, but due to a very poor authoring, when shifting between versions, our players make a 6 second jump.

From my understanding, movie prints for showing on a tv channel are supplied in data format so it is natural that they showed the complete print because that is the only cut available from Arrow.
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Pooch eh, what happens to rabid dogs when they become a danger to society, they get put down, just saying.....
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 25th January 2013, 07:01 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Oh good lord. That is amazing. The inaccuracies (Oh Stephen! I had no idea! Come sign my shit! Is Almar also the 'head honcho' of Arrow, as one of the links in his post seems to claim? New to me.), the sheer foaming of the mouth. After I'd read his Amazon 'review', and later about SGM and their apparent 'issue', I'd read their forum, and noticed him calling the people who post at cult labs quite a few times. But clearly, he's hanging on our every word, posting links to members’ posts. Sadly the humour of some people was completely lost on him.

There's no reasoning with him, there's clearly a personal issue there. They ****ed up, they've admitted it, and are doing the right thing. Why the insistence that people boycott anything Arrow put out, over an error they are fixing? Who in their right mind is so vindictive as to want an outfit like Arrow to go out of business? Shouldn't the fact they are listening to us, and are fixing the problem be something to value in a company? That they want us to be satisfied, and are, at their cost, repressing and working out an exchange? Clearly he never picked up 101 Film's release of I Spit On Your Grave, as they completely ignored genre fans and wouldn't admit there was a problem.

Why don't you quote that Poochy? Clearly you're reading. I'm much more of a Justin Kerswell than a Stephen Thrower though; if you're going to mistakenly attach me to someone within the field of film journalism . I doubt anyone will quite make that mistake with you.

Someone should introduce our friend from Facebook Gale Weathers to this guys blog.
Old 25th January 2013, 07:07 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

The same thing was documented on kentai's blog but when stuff became out of date (the fiver thing) he struck a line through it which is totally fair. At the time when all the crap stuff was being announced (or ignored) by Arrow there were legitimate grounds for being angry but now its pointless as they've finally stepped up and done the right thing. You can tell Pooch is angry for missing it all when it happened and is having a silly, yet hostile, retrospective rant.
Old 25th January 2013, 07:23 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

"DO NOT BUY ARROW/CULT-LABS PRODUCTS! "

Says Hooch.

I wonder what Cult Labs has to do with it all?
Old 25th January 2013, 07:24 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike View Post
"DO NOT BUY ARROW/CULT-LABS PRODUCTS! "

Says Hooch.

I wonder what Cult Labs has to do with it all?
Nothing anymore.

Like this? Share it using the links below!