Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Books, Magazines & Comics (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Dark Side Magazine (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/books-magazines-comics/6216-dark-side-magazine.html)

Susan Foreman 29th June 2019 10:14 AM

Issue 202

Susan Foreman 30th June 2019 11:42 AM

John Hough feature

Susan Foreman 2nd August 2019 11:24 AM

Apparently 'The Dark Side', and its sister publication 'Infinity', are going to be available from some branches of Morrisons

Justin101 2nd August 2019 01:43 PM

I'll probably end up buying it more now because I never seem to go into Smiths anymore.

Demdike@Cult Labs 2nd August 2019 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 608560)
I'll probably end up buying it more now because I never seem to go into Smiths anymore.

Me too. Although my local Morrisons is notoriously shit for mags. They don't sell Metal Hammer, Classic Rock or even footie mag 442. They do get Doctor Who magazine though. :confused:

Sainsburys have a huge aisle full of mags, why couldn't they get DS?

Justin101 2nd August 2019 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 608562)
Me too. Although my local Morrisons is notoriously shit for mags. They don't sell Metal Hammer, Classic Rock or even footie mag 442. They do get Doctor Who magazine though. :confused:

Sainsburys have a huge aisle full of mags, why couldn't they get DS?

They sell all of those in my Morrisons as well as Kerrang!, all the film mags and about 500 knitting/crafts/interiors magazines :lol:

Susan Foreman 10th August 2019 10:10 AM

Tesco in Purley has the current issue in stock

Never noticed it on the shelves before!

Susan Foreman 11th August 2019 12:07 PM

Issue 203 coming soon

Susan Foreman 13th August 2019 05:25 AM

"Our next issue of The Dark Side, on sale early October, will have details of our new book, which you can preorder and get a signed copy with your name in. It is all about horror on television, from One Step Beyond and Mystery and Imagination via BBC2 double bills, Thriller, The Outer Limits and The Twilight Zone through Hammer’s shows and much more. We even have The Walking Dead. Currently finishing a chapter on ABC’s Movie of the Week, which included The Night Stalker, Duel, Trilogy of Terror and Haunts of the Very Rich"

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th August 2019 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 609308)
"Our next issue of The Dark Side, on sale early October, will have details of our new book, which you can preorder and get a signed copy with your name in. It is all about horror on television, from One Step Beyond and Mystery and Imagination via BBC2 double bills, Thriller, The Outer Limits and The Twilight Zone through Hammer’s shows and much more. We even have The Walking Dead. Currently finishing a chapter on ABC’s Movie of the Week, which included The Night Stalker, Duel, Trilogy of Terror and Haunts of the Very Rich"

Sounds good. I'll be in for this one as well.