Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree497Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th May 2012, 01:37 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Hi Kyle. I won a Divide t shirt on Apocalypse Question 5, which according to your index has been sent out, but I've never received one. Just wanted to check in as to whether it actually hasn't been sent to me yet, or if my postman's currently wearing it!
Old 17th May 2012, 01:46 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouserpress View Post
Hi Kyle. I won a Divide t shirt on Apocalypse Question 5, which according to your index has been sent out, but I've never received one. Just wanted to check in as to whether it actually hasn't been sent to me yet, or if my postman's currently wearing it!

Let me find out for you. We're changing the way prizes are sent out now - hopefully we'll be able to send out prizes every fortnight, or less. There may be a few complications but we'll see..
Old 17th May 2012, 02:32 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Sweet! Thanks. I have a collection now of t shirts for films I haven't seen. I'll be adding The Divide to the list of films I'm catching up on.
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 17th May 2012, 02:41 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouserpress View Post
Sweet! Thanks. I have a collection now of t shirts for films I haven't seen. I'll be adding The Divide to the list of films I'm catching up on.
Just recieved word from the office - the t-shirt hasn't been sent out yet. But it should hopefully be posted very soon
Old 17th May 2012, 05:39 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Cool. No hurry.
Old 22nd May 2012, 03:41 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Yo dawgs,

Good news! You may be aware that t hings have been changing behind the scenes (all good changes!) and this has allowed up to change the competition prize sending system! Now, rather than waiting what feels like an eternity for me to save up enough pennies before heading down to London and posting everything out in one go, the prizes will now be sent out much more regularly. I'm not sure how regularly yet, but it may very well be weekly, depending on various things.

A few prizes have been sent out today, thanks to Elle, and some more will be sent out over the next few days or so.

Kyle
sawyer6 likes this.
Old 22nd May 2012, 03:56 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Cool stuff! Waiting never bothered me as such - free dvds and blurays y'know? But nice that they'll be sent more regularity.

Don't suppose you know if the Demons prize is the individual Limited versions or the steelbook do you Kyle?
Old 22nd May 2012, 04:00 PM
Cult Addict

I have a question also if it's not to much hassle.
I seem to remember saying that the copy of Dirty Movie that i won off the werewolf marathon could be given to someone else.
You said that you would send an alternative, however. Did you go which either way? I don't mind, was just curious is all.
The waiting never really bothered me either, but nice to know well be getting everything a little sooner.

DVD and BD collection
Old 22nd May 2012, 04:13 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
Cool stuff! Waiting never bothered me as such - free dvds and blurays y'know? But nice that they'll be sent more regularity.

Don't suppose you know if the Demons prize is the individual Limited versions or the steelbook do you Kyle?

No idea I'm afraid Paul. I'd image it'll be the steelbooks but I'm not so sure, but you'll find out soon enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkmonger View Post
I have a question also if it's not to much hassle.
I seem to remember saying that the copy of Dirty Movie that i won off the werewolf marathon could be given to someone else.
You said that you would send an alternative, however. Did you go which either way? I don't mind, was just curious is all.
The waiting never really bothered me either, but nice to know well be getting everything a little sooner.
I believe I did both, Hawk. You've got a replacement film that I'm sure you'll really like. But I'm not telling you what it is
Hawkmonger likes this.
Old 22nd May 2012, 04:14 PM
Cult Addict

Your a sly one, Mr. Kyle.
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.

DVD and BD collection
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!