Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Official Shameless Fan Forum > Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles

Like Tree1634Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1241  
Old 6th October 2018, 06:35 AM
Susan Foreman's Avatar
Cult Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Back in the ol' smoke
Posts: 16,219
Default

Apparently, Fopp are now out of stock of badges for their Shameless sale but there are still lots of titles available

However, if you are unable to get to a Fopp shop, and are feeling left out, don't worry. It seems that the promotion will be coming to their online store closer to Halloween

__________________
People try to put us down
Just because we get around

Golly, Gee it's wrong to be so guilty
Reply With Quote
  #1242  
Old 6th October 2018, 11:47 AM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Baron
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 47,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
Apparently, Fopp are now out of stock of badges for their Shameless sale but there are still lots of titles available

However, if you are unable to get to a Fopp shop, and are feeling left out, don't worry. It seems that the promotion will be coming to their online store closer to Halloween

When you say online store do you mean HMV?

Interestingly. I bought the terrible Beast in Space from the same offer last year and it was 3. Gone up two quid this year.
Reply With Quote
  #1243  
Old 6th October 2018, 11:59 AM
Susan Foreman's Avatar
Cult Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Back in the ol' smoke
Posts: 16,219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
Apparently, Fopp are now out of stock of badges for their Shameless sale but there are still lots of titles available

However, if you are unable to get to a Fopp shop, and are feeling left out, don't worry. It seems that the promotion will be coming to their online store closer to Halloween
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
When you say online store do you mean HMV?
I assumed it was the Shameless site
__________________
People try to put us down
Just because we get around

Golly, Gee it's wrong to be so guilty
Reply With Quote
  #1244  
Old 6th October 2018, 12:03 PM
Demdike@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Baron
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 47,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
I assumed it was the Shameless site
Ah right. You made no mention of any outlet or store in the post aside from Fopp.
Reply With Quote
  #1245  
Old 8th October 2018, 08:53 PM
Susan Foreman's Avatar
Cult Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Back in the ol' smoke
Posts: 16,219
Default

"We'll be announcing a brand new Blu-ray title later this week. Here's a little clue... what do you think it might be?"


People are suggesting it's 'The Case Of The Bloody Iris'
__________________
People try to put us down
Just because we get around

Golly, Gee it's wrong to be so guilty
Reply With Quote
  #1246  
Old 8th October 2018, 09:50 PM
JAMIOUSE's Avatar
Cultist on the Rampage
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: York, North Yorkshire
Posts: 1,669
Default

It will be, apparently Shameless and Le Chat Fume have been working on a joint restoration like they did with 88 and Camera Obscura for Amuck.
Reply With Quote
  #1247  
Old 9th October 2018, 12:29 PM
Certified Maniac
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 516
Default

I'll wait for an inevitable US release. It'll be much better than these clowns' release.
Rob4 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #1248  
Old 9th October 2018, 05:20 PM
Rob4's Avatar
Seasoned Cultist
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 920
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropophagus View Post
I'll wait for an inevitable US release. It'll be much better than these clowns' release.
i'm the same, can't bring myself to give them any money even when its cheap.
Reply With Quote
  #1249  
Old 11th October 2018, 10:53 AM
Susan Foreman's Avatar
Cult Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Back in the ol' smoke
Posts: 16,219
Default

"Tune in at 3pm tomorrow when we'll be announcing a brand new Blu-ray release of a bloody Italian classic. What could it be?"

Think we already know what it is!

__________________
People try to put us down
Just because we get around

Golly, Gee it's wrong to be so guilty
Reply With Quote
  #1250  
Old 11th October 2018, 02:36 PM
keirarts's Avatar
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Barrow-in-furness
Posts: 8,295
Blog Entries: 14
Default

The last bunch of shameless releases have been disappointing. I've bought non of the cannibal releases or Torso. Hopefully it'll be something worth getting. If it's a collaboration like was suggested above then I'd be interested. 88 teaming up with Camera Obscura meant Amuck turned out looking pretty good.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.