Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Current and Upcoming Shameless Titles (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   New Shameless Releases Coming Very Soon! (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/current-upcoming-shameless-titles/9169-new-shameless-releases-coming-very-soon.html)

Hawkmonger 24th July 2012 12:32 PM

CLUE?!:loco:

Gothmogxx 24th July 2012 04:21 PM

Yeah come on we need a clue :)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 24th July 2012 04:47 PM

I'd love to see some Italian musclebound madness/sword and sorcery tripe!
Or more Post apocalyptic 'Talia madness.....

Hawkmonger 24th July 2012 04:49 PM

Mattei's Terminator 2!

.......And Giallo A Venizia...........

Demoncrat 24th July 2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 259897)
I'd love to see some Italian musclebound madness/sword and sorcery tripe!
Or more Post apocalyptic 'Talia madness.....

It's Conquest isn't it?

Go on go go on go on go on GO ON!!

;)
:laugh:

JAMIOUSE 24th July 2012 06:03 PM

No clue so far then? I was looking forward to finding the first clue when I got home, damn. Unless the silence is a clue? Door To Silence anyone?

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 24th July 2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 259899)
It's Conquest isn't it?

Go on go go on go on go on GO ON!!

;)
:laugh:

TBH-I have no idea.....Shameless Towers are remaining schtummm!

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 24th July 2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE (Post 259918)
No clue so far then? I was looking forward to finding the first clue when I got home, damn. Unless the silence is a clue? Door To Silence anyone?


Perhaps it is!

Or not.

Just waiting for confirmation from the Shameless Dungeons...

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 24th July 2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs (Post 259927)
Perhaps it is!

Or not.

Just waiting for confirmation from the Shameless Dungeons...

Dungeons! That's a clue: it's Dungeons and Dragons! :D

Hawkmonger 24th July 2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 259947)
Dungeons! That's a clue: it's Dungeons and Dragons! :D

"OH GOD! OH JESUS CHRIST!"


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.