Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Don't Torture a Duckling (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   SHAM033 – Don’t Torture a Duckling: The Archive Conversation (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dont-torture-duckling/4489-sham033-don-t-torture-duckling-archive-conversation.html)

gag 26th February 2011 08:51 AM

Watched D T A D few nights ago never seen it before, sorry but it didnt do anything for me i was bored after half a hr and lost interest but still watched it, But its a Shameless release so i will still buy it, even tho i got quite a few shameless films missing from my collection i will eventual get round to them, And the same from arrow as well., Its always down to money or u end up buying something else instead, Saying that ive been so skint this yr i think i only bought about 3films so far my that BAD, But im having to save for my hols in around 6wk so have to prioraties.. Exscuse if i spelt the word wrong.

Wilson Bros 26th February 2011 11:16 AM

I watched it again last weekend and it just confirmed my opinion that it's Fulci's masterpiece.

Kev W

skankenstoned 26th February 2011 07:33 PM

This is AWESOME news, thanks again Shameless. I've become a huge fan of Florinda Bolkan over the last few months and I've been a Fulci fan for a long time yet I must confess to having never had the pleasure to see DTAD, I can't wait to get my hands on this!

Splatterdragon73 27th February 2011 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sargento (Post 131207)
If the Shameless release is something special then I will upgrade, if not I may not bother.

Well, the Shameless DTAD release is another 'Fan Edition' contribution so we should hopefully see a few juicy bits and bobs adorning this DVD.:)

Sargento 27th February 2011 01:17 PM

.... hmm, does that mean my AB US goes on ebay!?

Bah!

:rant:

themanfromhongkong 10th March 2011 01:57 PM

yeah sell it - I already sold mine!

Amertume 11th March 2011 12:33 AM

Great news. :cool:

How about a blu-ray bearing the title Don't torture Donald Duck? ;);)

ZOSO 14th March 2011 10:30 AM

Wow! That sounds quite promising, concerning the fact that the DVD of Anchor Bay/BU is a bit rusty in terms of picture-quality. I think Shameless is going to produce the definite version. Can't wait!

Are there more preview-pics from the new transfer? I'm eagerly awating the DVD. Damn it, still 3 months to go....

Fulcilover 20th March 2011 06:55 PM

Lucio Fulci's Don't Torture A Duckling

I had this on Anchor Bay back when it was released in 2000, would love the oportunity to view it in it's original language. One of Fulci's better films in my opinion.

bigandya 20th March 2011 07:02 PM

I'd love this on Blu Ray. Sadly I can't see there being a market for it.